Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is callum smith the most athletic boxer in the world today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kind of a hard thing to qualify. Very subjective. but I would lean towards no. He hasn't fought the level of competition to show how athletic he really is.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      His jaw will get shattered when he steps up, so it's irrelevant.
      You might have a point there, I think the SMW division is pretty weak though with some of the champions so I think he could easily take a title could be wrong.

Definitely would target Badou Jack, zero risk fight with guy who has little power I think Smith would tee off on that guy and KO him but he'd lose to DeGale by a likely KO

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
        You might have a point there, I think the SMW division is pretty weak though with some of the champions so I think he could easily take a title could be wrong.

Definitely would target Badou Jack, zero risk fight with guy who has little power I think Smith would tee off on that guy and KO him but he'd lose to DeGale by a likely KO

Easy bet on smith if he faces degale. Degale needs a stoppage early as he nods off in the mid rounds. Does that against callum and hes done. Callums improving, degale barely beat a shot gu shy dirrell.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
          Easy bet on smith if he faces degale. Degale needs a stoppage early as he nods off in the mid rounds. Does that against callum and hes done. Callums improving, degale barely beat a shot gu shy dirrell.
          We'll see 2016 will hopefully be the defining year for big Callum, guys a big lump for the division we could see him Vs. Degale before we know it as a PPV If everything goes well and DeGale doesn't lose his belt.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
            Smith hasn't beat anyone. DeGale would play with him

Comment

No he doesn't strike me as athletic at all. Way too stiff and robotic to quality as 'athletic'.

Comment

Working...
              X