Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know Roger Mayweather and Mayweather Sr's general opinions on Ariza?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

floyd sr thinks ariza is bringing drugs to his gym

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
      Don't know they're opinion but I'm sure it would sound something like this..."ugh,ugh,ugh,that dere Ariza, he a good mother fkin strength trainer..he, ugh,ugh,ugh,gave dat lil Asian guy dem ugh,ugh,ugh,power shakes,ugh, make him knock mother fkers out,ugh,ugh,ugh...now he clean doe,ugh,ugh,ugh."

There ya go...
      If you can't understand what he's saying when he talks, perhaps YOU are the one with the lack of comprehension. I can understand him just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by beerbelly14 View Post
        If you can't understand what he's saying when he talks, perhaps YOU are the one with the lack of comprehension. I can understand him just fine.
        You understood Sr just fine, but had difficulty understanding Daylyt? That's weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          It will drive Floyd sr crazy if Floyd looks good in May and Ariza gets the credit
          Good thing Ariza isn't one of those guys who needs constant credit and attention.

Comment

Floyd Sr blatantly called Ariza a cheater and said he's giving fighters dirty supplements and that if he is seen in the gym, it would be serious problems because he don't believe in PEDs.

I think that is why a contract was written up, to keep Ariza employed but also to give him liability for anything dirty found in Floyd's system. They take that crap seriously in my honest opinion. If Ariza is able to improve Floyd while playing within the rules then his name will become famous and his stock will increase.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick Veteran View Post
              Floyd Sr blatantly called Ariza a cheater and said he's giving fighters dirty supplements and that if he is seen in the gym, it would be serious problems because he don't believe in PEDs.

I think that is why a contract was written up, to keep Ariza employed but also to give him liability for anything dirty found in Floyd's system. They take that crap seriously in my honest opinion. If Ariza is able to improve Floyd while playing within the rules then his name will become famous and his stock will increase.
              Ariza already is famous. His fame was achieved working with Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by beerbelly14 View Post
                Even with all TMT dicks about your mouth and face you can still understand what he's saying? Bravo my friend, you are on talented man..

Comment

Working...
                X