No announcement yet.

Why is Mayweather like Santa Claus?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    how are we pronouncing that 'maiiiiii', is it like the noise a baby sheep makes?
    This just made my day.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
      ????????????????????
      I went through this elsewhere Larry, but I didn't mean the term literally. I'm just talking about, say, Cotto. When would Mayweather vs. Cotto mean something - in 2007, when Cotto was on the ascendancy, and undefeated? Or 2012, when he'd already been cemented and pinged?

I'm an appreciator of Mayweather (though I wouldn't classify myself as a Maiiiii-ite) but when I like fighters I want to see them fight. I don't want to see them sit on their backsides for 364 days a year and then just fight some so-so also ran. As a Maiiii-ite, do you not feel the same?

Comment

Suck dick.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
          I went through this elsewhere Larry, but I didn't mean the term literally. I'm just talking about, say, Cotto. When would Mayweather vs. Cotto mean something - in 2007, when Cotto was on the ascendancy, and undefeated? Or 2012, when he'd already been cemented and pinged?

I'm an appreciator of Mayweather (though I wouldn't classify myself as a Maiiiii-ite) but when I like fighters I want to see them fight. I don't want to see them sit on their backsides for 364 days a year and then just fight some so-so also ran. As a Maiiii-ite, do you not feel the same?
          if im not mistaken team cotto turned down a fight with floyd and when cotto was fighting at ww arum still was not ready to put cotto in the ring with floyd

Comment

nice troll thread

best part was where you said he usually fights guys coming off a loss with a straight face, pretty funny

Comment

Mayweather Cotto in 2007 doesn't pull 1.5 million PPV buys, some financial insight I thought you could use.

Comment

Mayweather sucks whats funny only poeple who like em is his dumb fans, His children dont like him, his baby momma dont like him, his father dont like him, his best friend dont like him, his fiance dont like him lol.

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
                  Mayweather Cotto in 2007 doesn't pull 1.5 million PPV buys, some financial insight I thought you could use.
                  Smh..............

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                    Mayweather sucks whats funny only poeple who like em is his dumb fans, His children dont like him, his baby momma dont like him, his father dont like him, his best friend dont like him, his fiance dont like him lol.
                    whats funny is that supposedly no one likes him yet all people seem to complain about is the fact that they don't see him enough. even now why are we talking about him?

Comment

Originally posted by Brockton Lip View Post
                      Smh..............
                      you don't think people involved back in 07 took that into consideration? cotto wasn't nearly as popular back then, the PPV would have done worse than Mayweather/Mosley a few years ago

Comment

Working...
                      X