No announcement yet.

FAO--The judge that sentenced Mayweathwer aka (my hero) to jail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lame.

floyd should be bumping this to the judge.

Comment

just realized all these 2pac videos were uploaded by user "SUR THIRTEEN".

sewer rat uploading all these songs of a northern california black nationalist rapper.

Comment

All yall *****s need to stop supporting a woman beater and child beater. He literally theratened to have them killed and sent her to a hospital and this was in front of their kids who were so scared they had to run to the security guard. There was SOLID PROOF that he did all this. Yet theres not a single shred of proof that Pac is on PED yet yall hang on to that like white on rice.

And lmao at some of yall trying to spin all this so its Arums and Pacs fault

Anyone who still supports floyd is a pathetic human being plain and simple

Comment

90 days = easy work

Comment

Originally posted by G A M E View Post
            90 days = easy work
            he'll be out in a month at the longest.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              he'll be out in a month at the longest.
              i wouldnt be surprised... didnt he strike a deal? early guilty plea? something? american law.. help me out. lol

Comment

I'm trying to decide which alt is funnier...this one or sugersean69 who would always talk about his "maywitter" and try to sell people his banana tree

the fact that I was laughing my ass off writing about sugersean69 answered my question.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  You wouldnt say any of that tebow sht to my face boy
                  He'd say it to your face and then knock your soft ass out, like everybody else on here would, including the kid with the lip-ring.

Comment

Originally posted by STONES! View Post
                    He'd say it to your face and then knock your soft ass out, like everybody else on here would, including the kid with the lip-ring.
                    YOu mean this kid?

Comment

Mayweather isn't upset about going to jail; he's just upset that his new prison cellmate won't have to submit to Olympic style drug testing.

Comment

Working...
                      X