No announcement yet.

Watched the fight with Puerto Ricans and Mexicans and a Filipino

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched the fight with Puerto Ricans and Mexicans and a Filipino

I live in Long Beach, which is as diverse as you can get, and I watched the fight at my cousins friends house. The home owner is Puerto Rican, and his friends are Mexican, and one is Filipino. It was hilarious, whenever Cotto landed a punch they went wild, while the Mexican kept complaining about Cottos excessive hugging and running. He was adamant that Margarito did not cheat and he's going to do the same thing he did in the first fight. Rounds 1-7 he kept saying dont worry this was exactly like the first fight, Margarito will get him in the later rounds. Meanwhile, the Filipino only seemed to care about what round the fight ended since we bet and drew cards for each round and since "Pacquiao waxed both of them."

After the Mexican realized that the plaster wasnt going to harden this time and when he saw Margarito getting smashed in his right eye, he kept saying that Cotto was running. When they stopped the fight you could tell he was severely butthurt. C'mon Mexicans we all know he cheated. Karma is a *****

BTW the filipino guy won the pot, he had the 10th round. LMAO

Originally posted by Lineal Champ View Post

lol that's what we do.

Comment

Originally posted by Lineal Champ View Post
      I live in Long Beach, which is as diverse as you can get, and I watched the fight at my cousins friends house. The home owner is Puerto Rican, and his friends are Mexican, and one is Filipino. It was hilarious, whenever Cotto landed a punch they went wild, while the Mexican kept complaining about Cottos excessive hugging and running. He was adamant that Margarito did not cheat and he's going to do the same thing he did in the first fight. Rounds 1-7 he kept saying dont worry this was exactly like the first fight, Margarito will get him in the later rounds. Meanwhile, the Filipino only seemed to care about what round the fight ended since we bet and drew cards for each round and since "Pacquiao waxed both of them."

After the Mexican realized that the plaster wasnt going to harden this time and when he saw Margarito getting smashed in his right eye, he kept saying that Cotto was running. When they stopped the fight you could tell he was severely butthurt. C'mon Mexicans we all know he cheated. Karma is a *****

So having 10 ounce everlast gloves this time as apposed to 8 ounce Reyes gloves Miguel moving alot more with an improved fight plan is evidence that Tony cheated in fight 1? Your right Karma is a *****, Red K your way

Comment

Tony's resume after the first fight with Cotto:

1. Got caught with loaded gloves. Lost to Mosley by brutal KO

2. Looked terrible against a bum (Garcia) and barely won.

3. Got the worst beatig of his life by Pacquiao, and suffered broken orbital bone. Shutout loss.

4. Got beat up in every round in the rematch against Cotto, and gets stopped in before the 10th rd.

Pretty clear that without the plaster he ain't shit!

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
          So having 10 ounce everlast gloves this time as apposed to 8 ounce Reyes gloves Miguel moving alot more with an improved fight plan is evidence that Tony cheated in fight 1? Your right Karma is a *****, Red K your way
          Lmao, I didn't know you posted nsb You're that Mexican guy?

Very typical Mexican response, you honestly think the Mosley fight was an aberration? An anonomaly? Dont insult everyone's intelligence. He used plaster way before the Mosley fight and it's fking sad your people are to feeble to realize it or are in complete denial. Lmao
          Last edited by Lineal Champ; 12-04-2011, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
            Hand out the red K if it makes you feel better. If I found out my hero was a cheater, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be my hero anymore.

Comment

Working...
            X