Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just saw the wilder-Ortiz fight again and I'm convinced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Tyson, but he aint beating Wilder.

Probably knows it too.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
      I like Tyson, but he aint beating Wilder.

Probably knows it too.

[IMG][/IMG]
      If only I had a pound for every time some idiot posted that clip of Fury getting decked by Cunningham in the lead up to Fury vs Wlad ....

Comment

Fury can't beat Wilder. Remember, Tyson was very very tired in the last few rounds with Klitschko. Wilder would have murdered him.

Comment

Fury in top condition should win if he is careful.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatErikk View Post
            Fury can't beat Wilder. Remember, Tyson was very very tired in the last few rounds with Klitschko. Wilder would have murdered him.
            Wilder was knocked clean out twice by Wlad with headgear and 18 oz pillow gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
              Tyson Fury if he's anywhere near Wlad shape physically and mentally absolutely boxes circles around wilder for a shut out victory. Wilder has never see the speed and size of someone like Fury. If Fury wants a belt to grab then wilder is easy pickings.

Shht, hughie fury boxes circles around wilder.

Ortiz was cheated on the timeout.
              But leta not forget he is a one trick pony as well who was on steroids numerous times and is old

Wilder cant beat parker , either fury , AJ . I dont even think wilder is the best american heavyweight

Comment

dooooodsss

Both those guys are so tough...It looked like two pit bulls in there

Comment

Originally posted by GreatErikk View Post
                  You just compared a one trick pony to a hall of famer with good technical skill and speed.
                  A tremendous scoring jab along with terrific stamina.

Wlad >>>> wilder

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                    Tyson Fury if he's anywhere near Wlad shape physically and mentally absolutely boxes circles around wilder for a shut out victory. Wilder has never see the speed and size of someone like Fury. If Fury wants a belt to grab then wilder is easy pickings.
                    You sure spend allot of time thinking, watching and writing about a man you don’t like and think is a hypejob

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      He probably would outbox Wilder in a 12 rd boring decision. Nobody wants to see a Floyd Mayweather in the HW division. We want to see knockouts. Wlad vs Fury was the worst heavyweight championship fight in history
                      I could take a preworkout supplement and still fall asleep watching that fight. There were a couple rds in that match where maybe 1 punch landed.

Comment

Working...
                      X