Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kell Brook: Errol Spence Really Isn't That Good, I'd Beat Him In Rematch! [VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tygshsu View Post
    You man get giddy at UK Boxers losing,what does it say about the US.UK is the size of one US State which ******s tend to forget.
    It's not the square miles of land that matters. It's the population. The UK has a population of about 65 million and no US state has a population anywhere near that large. The USA has 5 times the population of the UK, not 50 times the population. Some UK boxers are humble, modest and quiet in victory or defeat.Khan, Brook, Saunders and Fury are non stop braggers in love with themselves and the sound of their own voice.

Comment

Dont be that guy Kell. He beat you and has always given you props since the fight

Comment

Im a brook fan but hes gone down in my estimations. Firstly when he quit and now this garbage. He lost fairly.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          Disappointing comments as a brook fan. The better man won on the night, and think Spence showed class by praising brook the other day. This just smacks of sour grapes.
          well, how do you think he feels if the fight was stopped because of his eye injury that was done by someone else???? this is why marg would never give cotto the respect cotto deserve because cotto took advantage of that damage eye instead of beating marg his own way.

Comment

Not a classs move from Brook, he lost to the better man.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              well, how do you think he feels if the fight was stopped because of his eye injury that was done by someone else???? this is why marg would never give cotto the respect cotto deserve because cotto took advantage of that damage eye instead of beating marg his own way.
              i thought spence broke the other eye?

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                i thought spence broke the other eye?
                shiiet.. in that case. brook is just sour then lol.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  Spence broke his other eye socket..stop making excuses

Comment

Originally posted by larry$ View Post
                    Spence broke his other eye socket..stop making excuses
                    nobody is making excuses. see the post above! stop crying just because you felt i didnt give spence 100% credit for beating a damage brook!

Comment

Looked and sound like a delusional muppet. Talked about “am not going to make any excuses” then proceed to make excuses, talked about how spence camp made all that nothing and he was nothing special lol, the man beat you up and made you quit in front of your family and friends. And then he talked about how Spence is going to win on point against Pederson like he has been in camp with pederson “He has been looking good in training” really were you in camp with Pederson?

Comment

Working...
                      X