Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marciano's Son: Mayweather's Record Should Have an Asterisk!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a ****ing... uh.

If the record is SO ****ing important to Marciano Jr, or he wants the ****ing 49-0 or 50-0 to go back to the Marciano family, he must just strap on some gloves, get in the ring and fight do it his damn self - bring it back via force.

Not b*tch about that shiet to anybody who'll listen.

Strap on some gloves, or make Rocky Marciano III and train him so he can do it.

Comment

I guess Marciano's son forgot that his pop's best wins have nothing but asterisks around them.

Perhaps he is just bummed out that his daddy's only claim to fame was beating on old men and his 49-0 record was the main history he made, yet just got broken so is now irrelevant.

Comment

Unless I'm mistaken Floyd is the only Hall of Fame caliber fighter to retire undefeated and untied with at least 50 wins.

It is what it is.

Comment

I'm sure rocky would've fought opponents worse than mcgregor so I don't really agree with him

Comment

Marciano's son should take the carrot out of his ass, they aren't directly comparable but Floyd has beat far better competition than Marciano ever did.

Comment

Marciano did the best he could and had a lot going for him but he really did fight a bunch of scrubs and has beens

Comment

maybe if he would of laced up instead of being a lil b!tch he could have tried to extend the marciano legacy

Comment

Marciano Jr is simply jealous. At the early stages of the life of a boxer, they fight alot of opponents who are also novices in the sport and such wins are counted as wins in boxrec. Marciano Jr only wants his voice to be heard. He should just put on the gloves and mount the ring.

Comment

Marciano is one of those old school fighters who actually didn't fight the best.

Comment

I'll never understand how people mention Marciano or even Floyd and their records without even remembering JCC going like 89-0 before finally losing

Comment

Working...
                      X