Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mayweather should be licking his lips after saturday night...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LOLffler View Post

Golovkin stock has fell. He does next to nothing for Mayweather.
    The only fight Floyd wants is the Conor fight it's so obvious.

Comment

Golovkin stock has fell. He does next to nothing for Mayweather.
      I'm confused. No middleweight has beat GGG so if a ww can. Doesn t that do a thing for Floyd.? Was berto a better win foir Floyd than GGG would be?

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        But at what weight? Floyd doesn't believe he would though otherwise he'd fight him in a heartbeat.
        But its possible Floyd could do that a d shock the world. That's how you become great. Do things you aren't supposed to.
        Golovkin said he was willing to drop down to 154 to fight Floyd, if necessary.

I feel personally if the fight happened though, that Mayweather should try to move up to 160 and defeat GGG at his weight, and become a now 6-division champion by dethroning the "unbeatable" monster. Mayweather claims he's unable to make 160 seeing as how he can barely even make 147, however it's arguable how true that is.

Comment

Mayweather's last fight was in 2015 at WW. It's time to move on.

Comment

A 40 year old retired guy?? come on man

Comment

If Floyd fought and beat GGG now it would pbe wonderful for Floyd.

It would move him up atg listing tremendously. Maybe should have tried a year or so ago.. But better late than never. Losing don't matter as he wasn't expected to win and Floyd's aslready lostt before anyway.

Being underdog and then winning is what its all a bout because its sticking two fingers up and saying I'm better than even you thought I was. Never underestimate me ever again, don't underate me by saying I'm 20th best atg, when in actual fact im top 5.
              Last edited by hugh grant; 03-20-2017, 04:23 PM.

Comment

OP realised his hero barely escaped vs a B level middleweight, and is desperate for him to take on welters now. Didn't realise Jacobs was so scary.

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                GGG fans: No fair, Jacobs outweighed GGG by 20lbs.

Also GGG fans: We want GGG to fight Mayweather, who will be outweighed by 20lbs on fight night.

Also GGG fans: GGG can't fight Ward or Kovalev because they will outweigh him by 15-20lbs on fight night.

Also GGG fans: GGG KO's heavyweights in sparring.

Also GGG fans: GGG is a tiny MW, and people expect him to move up to 168.

Also GGG fans: Canelo is probably 190lbs on fight night. Bigger than GGG.

Also GGG fans: Jacobs was probably 190lbs on fight night.

Also GGG fans after the Jacobs fight: Canelo is not as big as Jacobs, too small, may only be around 170lbs on fight night. Same size as GGG, Jacobs was bigger.

Comment

Golovkin is a B level fighter with power. Embarrassing that you even mention his hype job name in the same post as Mayweather.
                  STOP FOLLOWING THE SPORT. It doesn't need **** like you, gayweather has had PLENTY of close fights. And he never scored Knock downs.....

People tune in to GGG for excitement and boxing. They tuned into gayweather to hopefully see him lose...that says it all troll face

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                    STOP FOLLOWING THE SPORT. It doesn't need **** like you, gayweather has had PLENTY of close fights. And he never scored Knock downs.....

People tune in to GGG for excitement and boxing. They tuned into gayweather to hopefully see him lose...that says it all troll face
                    Mayweather fought plenty of A level fighters. Golovkin hasn't, his best win is B level and was lucky to escape with the decision. The guy is all hype.

Comment

Working...
                    X