No announcement yet.

Seems like Jacobs will only be tested once by VADA AFTER the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seems like Jacobs will only be tested once by VADA AFTER the fight

According to this guy, the WBC stated that Jacobs will do only one test of VADA, AFTER the fight, while GGG is being tested 365.

Video:

I'm at work and I Can't watch the entire video but this guy states what I posted

So VADA alters their testing to what the fighter wants? Wasn't this the kind of **** people were accusing USADA of doing and raging about?

VADA testing great though.

Comment

Maxi, Jacobs is not required to test before the fight because he is not ranked by the WBC. GGG is per the rules. We all know this.

Most, including me, agree with you that he should test.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Maxi, Jacobs is not required to test before the fight because he is not ranked by the WBC. GGG is per the rules. We all know this.

You'd think he's required if the Wbc belt is at stake.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
          So VADA alters their testing to what the fighter wants? Wasn't this the kind of **** people were accusing USADA of doing and raging about?

VADA testing great though.
          ??
          VADA can't put a gun into people's head. If the WBC and WBA doesn't order Jacobs to do VADA, VADA can't do anything about it.

Vada IS the best, but I know where you come from...
          Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Now I'm not sure, seems like the WBC ordered VADA for both now:

Proud to confirm that GGGboxing vs DanielJacobsTKO is under @Vada_Testing @WBCBoxing #CleanBoxingProgram TomLoeffler1 #WBC #GREENBELT

And according to a russian newspaper Jacobs is filling papers to start VADA soon.

Let's see what happens in the following days. If Jacobs only does one day of VADA then it's... a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
            ??
            VADA can't put a gun into people's head. If the WBC and WBA doesn't order Jacobs to do VADA, VADA can't do anything about it.

Proud to confirm that GGGboxing vs DanielJacobsTKO is under @Vada_Testing @WBCBoxing #CleanBoxingProgram TomLoeffler1 #WBC #GREENBELT

And according to a russian newspaper Jacobs is filling papers to start VADA soon.

Let's see what happens in the following days. If Jacobs only does one day of VADA then it's... a shame.
            So why are they announcing VADA testing when he isn't doing VADA testing? VADA bending their rules to accommodate Jacobs and pick up a cheque.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
              ??

how about we wait to see what happens before we jump to conclusion

Comment

Surely we have to come to a point where all fighters are tested? especially fighters fighting at a decent level, i'm aware it would be somewhat impossible for ALL fighters like club fighters to be tested but there's really no excuse why testing isn't enforced before and after fights like this.

Any fighter that wishes to avoid the testing should be treated with suspicion in my opinion.

It is a dangerous sport and if you have nothing to hide, a few tests won't harm. It's not like they're taking away your human rights and saying "if you have nothing to hide, then whats the problem?" - it's a sport where you can be killed..

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                  So why are they announcing VADA testing when he isn't doing VADA testing? VADA bending their rules to accommodate Jacobs and pick up a cheque.
                  WBC can tweet whatever they want. I didn't see any VADA tweet saying Jacobs is doing a full camp of VADA.

VADA can't force people to do VADA. Alphabets can.

Comment

so?????????

Comment

Working...
                    X