No announcement yet.

Mayorga's back!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
    Big difference when you fight guys in there prime, guys no one wanted to fight Shane jumped to fight.

Could you imagine Floyd fighting Forrest and Wright in there primes, even though both were naturally bigger than Shane?

HELL NO.
    exactly man, he fought the best available at their pinnacle. Took chances. Those type of match ups are rarely seen nowadays. In retrospect we saw what happened prior to the margarito bout but no one knew that going in. He had just killed cotto and Shane jumped to fight him. He's a true great fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      Now lets come back to reality and point out resume means "WINS" in those 14 fights he was 6-8
      Now consider that he fought everyone at their peaks, and didn't duck or dodge or wait for people to get old...

Name a fighter today that has fought more prime competition...

If floyd fought that schedule he would have some L's

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        Now lets come back to reality and point out resume means "WINS" in those 14 fights he was 6-8

Just my opinion but you have to take into account all the names on a fighters resume even if a fighter doesn't win.

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        Don't be hatin Larry, don't make me point out that driveway again lol.

As for this fight, I think mayorga has a real chance because Shane can't pull the trigger anymore. Unless he's juiced I can see him losing.
        Honestly that last paragraph is exactly what I was thinking about the fight even about the steroid use.

Comment

This is a PPV.

Comment

Winner gets Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              Winner gets Floyd Mayweather.
              Ha, after Berto he could get 50-0 on two of the easiest fights in his career. Throw in DLH and that's 3 & 51 lol.

Also Mosley looks jacked.

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
                Ha, after Berto he could get 50-0 on two of the easiest fights in his career. Throw in DLH and that's 3 & 51 lol.

Also Mosley looks jacked.
                Mosley looks like he wants to sat hes not done yet. Needs payday. Maybe its Floyd!

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post

Honestly that last paragraph is exactly what I was thinking about the fight even about the steroid use.
                  Sad but true man, probably one of the biggest Mosley fans on here but I won't deny his ped use which even he admitted to. I doubt there's testing for this fight but he's 43, even with juice he might not be able to execute. He's been well past it for years. The version that fought margarito was an anomaly. Prior to that he looked tentative and shot versus mayorga and Vargas, despite the outcomes. Let's see what happens.

Comment

hell yeah what happened to these type of charachters in boxing?

now all we got is ****s trying to be hard like broner or mayweather lol

Comment

whats the weight at? mayorga look a lil huge

Comment

Working...
                      X