Not coming back til 2019..

The newest book is probably going to drop in 2018
    Damn. 2019?

Why so long?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Damn. 2019?

Why so long?
      Rumours the episodes could be up to 2 hours long, 6 of them. Id imagine itll take a long time to put that together. Tons of huge battles to film aswell.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Damn. 2019?

Why so long?
        Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
        Rumours the episodes could be up to 2 hours long, 6 of them. Id imagine itll take a long time to put that together. Tons of huge battles to film aswell.
        That^^^^^^^^^^

And also they probably want to let it “marinate” and build the hype after a long absence

And I also think they are probably trying to coordinate with new book release, which will create a lot of interest since it’s the first one since the show has become such a huge part of pop culture

Comment

• Sansa is gonna look like Olenna by the time this facking show comes back on

Comment

• i believe joffrey is still alive in dorne

Comment

• Fvk, now i cant die, so hard to stay alive

Comment

• Comment

• Good never before seen battle footage.

Comment

• Winter is coming!

Not until 2019 unfortunately.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
                      Winter is coming!

Not until 2019 unfortunately.
                      I haven't been into any series on premium channels for a while, but i only just watched the 1st show of GoT earlier this year, i got instantly addicted to it. Since watching the whole thing, i have been binge-watching it occasionally.

This is my 3rd time watching it. Having short term memory loss is good for tv...lol. Every time i watch it, i picked up on more of the story background, and am reading everything i can online about it.

Don't think I'll read the books, though. Can't wait till the final series in '19. I've never seen such perfect casting of characters in any movie or series. Each person plays his/her role so convincingly.

Comment

Working...
                      X