Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Mixed Martial Arts Discussion

Old 03-20-2018, 12:38 AM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3328 Post(s)
OctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 6,000,000,000,504,550.00
Long Overdue. For your contribution to NSB. - 1hourRun I concur - jazluvr 
Default Francis Ngannou implores Brock Lesnar to return to UFC: ‘Give me that f***ing fight’

Francis Ngannou made it loud and clear who he wants to fight next and his choice of opponent is probably music to the UFC’s ears.

Coming off his first loss inside the Octagon, Ngannou has several opponents calling him out, but he stated his preference during an appearance on The MMA Hour on Monday: former UFC heavyweight champion and WWE superstar Brock Lesnar.

“Please Brock, come back, come back my friend. We need you here,” Ngannou said. “We need you to put the fun in this division. I need you to give me that *****ing fight I’ve been waiting for for a long time, I’ve been dreaming for.”

Among the names calling for a fight with Ngannou are fellow slugger Derrick Lewis and fan favorite Mark Hunt, and Ngannou is determined to take whatever path gets him to a second shot at a title. The 31-year-old Cameroonian won his first six UFC fights, all by knockout or submission, before losing a one-sided unanimous decision to champion Stipe Miocic at UFC 220 in January.

Though Lewis and Hunt have caught his interest, Ngannou named Lesnar as the one he’d want to fight next if it were up to him.

“It’s up to what (the UFC) want to give me,” Ngannou said. “There are a lot of people out there who want to fight me. I saw Mark Hunt, he would be a great one. By myself, I want Brock. Brock Lesnar.”

Lesnar is currently employed by the WWE, where he currently reigns as the sports entertainment organization’s heavyweight champion. He’s not the only titleholder in Ngannou’s sights however, as “The Predator” also mentioned the possibility of trading punches with heavyweight boxing champion Anthony Joshua after hearing that the British star had teased a move to MMA.

“I heard Anthony Joshua say he’s gonna fight in MMA and if he wants to face me and I was like, ‘Hey, you’re welcome, man,’” Ngannou said. “We gonna do it both sides, in the Octagon and inside the ring.”

A hypothetical battle between Lesnar and Ngannou would pit two of the UFC’s most imposing figures against one another, a detail that is not lost on Ngannou. He pointed to Lesnar’s famous physique as one reason why the two need to step into the cage.

“I like the fight,” Ngannou said. “He look like — I don’t know if you ever seen this guy, he looks very, very big and strong. And I really want to try that.”

The status of Lesnar is up in the air as he’s currently still under contract with the WWE, though rumors of a UFC return are constantly swirling around the 40-year-old fighter, who has not competed since a bout vs. Hunt at UFC 200 in July 2016. The result of that contest — originally a unanimous decision win for Lesnar — was overturned to a no-contest when Lesnar failed a pair of drug tests. He would announce his retirement and return to professional wrestling shortly after.

Should Lesnar ever make the walk to the Octagon again, Ngannou is determined to be the one standing across from him. It sounds like Lewis, Hunt, and Joshua will have to settle for being Ngannou’s second choice.

“Listen, there are the three ones who want me and me, I want Brock,” Ngannou said.
OctoberRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-20-2018, 01:05 AM #2
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 13979 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 54,472,112,217,655,194,157,056.00
Total Points: 55,258,025,904,261,482,676,224.00
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

I'm a Ngannou fan, but after Stipe owned him with a lot of ground tactics the last guy he needs to fight is a wrestler. Right now I wouldn't even suggest Ngannou rematch Curtis Blaydes. With all those takedowns of Mark Hunt last time out I think Blaydes might be at his best right now & he might just be getting better.

Ngannou needs to train his ground strategy for now & fight a guy like Derrick Lewis. Don't gotta worry about that sh^t with Lewis.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 04:48 AM #3
TDT All day

Quoted: 5491 Post(s)
Willy Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 168,529,960,220,642,955,493,376.00
Total Points: 168,529,960,220,742,981,255,168.00
No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker here's another one to help the cause - -jose- lol - -jose- 
Merry Christmas - TBear Lounge ATG - Mike D From Brandi with Love! - BoxingFan85 Just because. - DionysusX my ni gga - STAX ON DECK 
Looking forward to the fight man ? Who you rooting for ? - ScottWeiland happy father's day (in the event your creampie was loaded, lol) - DionysusX The Autozone comment had me rolling. Haha. Cheers - anthonydavid11 Camacho avi :love: that's one sexy Rican - -jose- Lana was sent from above - Santa_ 
-jose- aka Colonel Culo Snatcher :lol1::lol1: - -jose- alt account and serial racist member. - Shaolin Sword WAR COTTO! one last time :beerchug: - -jose- Love your funny posts - 1bad65 In the floor laughing... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 

Brock would ragdoll Ngannou. Lol

Anyone with decent wrestling, I'd favor over Ngannou. Brock more than a decent wrestler.
Willy Wanker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 03:04 PM #4
Banned

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Brooklynn92 is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 1,243.79

Nganu can pound me anytime, I can take it, I cant but I want to not be able to
Brooklynn92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 04:53 PM #5
Make America Great Again

Quoted: 5948 Post(s)
Build That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 627,240,241,694,881,742,848.00
Total Points: 716,543,848,883,049,857,024.00
Wladimir fightin' pies?  Here's a pie! - valero Let's Go Champ - valero National Beer Day 2014-2015 - TBear Brush your teeth with this, Golovtard... - Nay_Sayer use this to brush your vaginal hair - BrushMyAssHair 
Waiting for a new update from Brush Mcshay. - Hi Rudyo! Racist boxing fan, If you don't agree with him expect crying fits from him - Red Cyclone we stay staccin 24/7 #FREEBRUSH #BRUSHLIVESMATTER - STAX ON DECK Many thanks for getting me off the ban early... much appreciated. I like a ban, but a month is too long. - !! Anorak a simple-minded child - Freedom. 
Happy Birthday ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Happy Kwanzaa - Freedom. You're a b1tch - El-blanco Another dildo for your collection - Sugar Adam Ali Cavs did it - baya 
terrible poster - Weltschmerz Trump wins - Freedom. when you said argument, lol, he gave horrble arguments, lol, most of his post were based on him being pissed off at the the post that i posted, lol, im not gonna sit there and post facts to somebody aint got sense of argument, if he gets angry, no ne - Tha_Greatest Thanks for the great posts - 1bad65 Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - jas AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklynn92 View Post
Nganu can pound me anytime, I can take it, I cant but I want to not be able to
Bye AlexKid
Build That Wall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 06:18 PM #6
Banned

Quoted: 2954 Post(s)
Cheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,180,000,000,278,528.00
RACIST B!TCH - Mr McDowell Keep Bustin, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony Drunk right now, so thought I'd share some - Shontae De'marc Don't need it, me and my brothas stole it anyway - Shontae De'marc Welcome back!! - Tony Trick-Pony 

After that life-changing beating Stipe gave him, Francis realized he needs to get paid.
Cheek busting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 02:59 AM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3328 Post(s)
OctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 6,000,000,000,504,550.00
Long Overdue. For your contribution to NSB. - 1hourRun I concur - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Build That Wall View Post
Bye AlexKid
Alex Kid is always so easy to find.
OctoberRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 07:37 AM #8
Banned

Quoted: 1358 Post(s)
Shontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 83,171.75
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,123,773.62
troll - !nternation you're a fool - !nternation fool - !nternation moron - !nternation idiot - !nternation 
silly boy - !nternation what a fool you are - !nternation just another reminder you are an idiot - !nternation stick it up your ass - !nternation what a moron - !nternation 
No Message - !nternation Count them Benjamin... - Tony Trick-Pony Tony trick-pony alt - %100 Tony trick-pony alt - %100 You're an idiot - %100 
Tony trick-pony alt - %100 Tony trick-pony alt - %100 You look like the fag that you are - %100 Our common enemy- %100 aka Lester.  LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 

Damn now he wants dat UFC welfare! He was over-promoted and treated better than Stipe the champ, the king, the maverick, and now he wants the money fight after being whipped over 5 rounds and humiliated.

Sit down boy, WORK your way up!
Shontae De'marc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 07:39 AM #9
Banned

Quoted: 1358 Post(s)
Shontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 83,171.75
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,123,773.62
troll - !nternation you're a fool - !nternation fool - !nternation moron - !nternation idiot - !nternation 
silly boy - !nternation what a fool you are - !nternation just another reminder you are an idiot - !nternation stick it up your ass - !nternation what a moron - !nternation 
No Message - !nternation Count them Benjamin... - Tony Trick-Pony Tony trick-pony alt - %100 Tony trick-pony alt - %100 You're an idiot - %100 
Tony trick-pony alt - %100 Tony trick-pony alt - %100 You look like the fag that you are - %100 Our common enemy- %100 aka Lester.  LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheek busting View Post
After that life-changing beating Stipe gave him, Francis realized he needs to get paid.
'Get paid, get laid' as the saying goes, but in N*gganous case it was 'get laid, beg to be paid'.
Shontae De'marc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 10:29 AM #10
Banned

Quoted: 2954 Post(s)
Cheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,180,000,000,278,528.00
RACIST B!TCH - Mr McDowell Keep Bustin, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony Drunk right now, so thought I'd share some - Shontae De'marc Don't need it, me and my brothas stole it anyway - Shontae De'marc Welcome back!! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
'Get paid, get laid' as the saying goes, but in N*gganous case it was 'get laid, beg to be paid'.
Hahah ayee
Cheek busting is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
brock, f***ing, fight’, francis, implores, lesnar, ngannou, return, ufc:, ‘give

User Tag List