Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 03-05-2018, 03:34 PM #11
Banned

Quoted: 535 Post(s)
Muz has a reputation beyond reputeMuz has a reputation beyond reputeMuz has a reputation beyond reputeMuz has a reputation beyond reputeMuz has a reputation beyond reputeMuz has a reputation beyond reputeMuz has a reputation beyond reputeMuz has a reputation beyond reputeMuz has a reputation beyond reputeMuz has a reputation beyond reputeMuz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 8,094.34

Quote:
Originally Posted by DramaShow View Post
Wilder didn't show us anything new on Saturday. We all knew he couldn't box but he could punch. Don't understand why people think Joshua is gonna be running scared now lol
Exactly. All it shows was Ortiz had the deck stacked against him with corrupted judges and a fight doctor who gave Wilder 15 extra seconds between rounds to recover after round 7. The fight was a work as evidenced by judges all having Wilder ahead when Wilder won maybe two rounds ? It was just an exposure of PBC corruption and Wilders horrible ability.

Wilder would get knocked out by:

Joshua
Fury
Povetkin
Pulev
Whyte
Parker
Muz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-05-2018, 03:35 PM #12
Banned

Muz has a reputation beyond reputeMuz has a reputation beyond reputeMuz has a reputation beyond reputeMuz has a reputation beyond reputeMuz has a reputation beyond reputeMuz has a reputation beyond reputeMuz has a reputation beyond reputeMuz has a reputation beyond reputeMuz has a reputation beyond reputeMuz has a reputation beyond reputeMuz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronx2245 View Post
He did show us something new, a champion who was willing to face Luis "King Kong" Ortiz! We hadn't seen that one before!
Ortiz hadn't fought a live opponent since 2015....

Been popped for a steroid

Is 40 some years old....

Let's stop pretending this was more than it was...a wwe show
Old 03-05-2018, 03:39 PM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 15406 Post(s)
DramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 42,245.04
RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST A55HOLE - desktop 0 For your vagina - desktop 0 For your anus - desktop 0 
for when your boyfriend is away - desktop 0 SHlT POSTER - desktop 0 Hope this comes in handy :) - Shontae De'marc Healthiest food option on here, protein brotha - Shontae De'marc Eddie Hearn fanboy.  Fuck that snake and fuck gay j too. - afgbjfgmih 
Eddie Hearn sheep LOL - afgbjfgmih Stop being brain-washed by Eddie Sperm you little sheep. - afgbjfgmih Racism is NOT funny - "red I saw your posts in comments and suggestions SMH - "red I have placed you on ignore do not bother to reply, racist - "red 
How many times do you have to be banned for racism before you realise it's not right smh - "red No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Drama Show- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Drama Show- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muz View Post
Exactly. All it shows was Ortiz had the deck stacked against him with corrupted judges and a fight doctor who gave Wilder 15 extra seconds between rounds to recover after round 7. The fight was a work as evidenced by judges all having Wilder ahead when Wilder won maybe two rounds ? It was just an exposure of PBC corruption and Wilders horrible ability.

Wilder would get knocked out by:

Joshua
Fury
Povetkin
Pulev
Whyte
Parker
Yeah the cards were stacked against Ortiz. I'm genuinely glad wilder stopped him rather than it going to the cards cause I can't deal with another dark night for boxing. That ref time out was horse**** too, thyebcould have checked on him in the corner and i didn't realise it was new York policy to.go back and the check the canvas isn't wet when a fighter is wobbled
DramaShow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 03:46 PM #14
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DramaShow View Post
Yeah the cards were stacked against Ortiz. I'm genuinely glad wilder stopped him rather than it going to the cards cause I can't deal with another dark night for boxing. That ref time out was horse**** too, thyebcould have checked on him in the corner and i didn't realise it was new York policy to.go back and the check the canvas isn't wet when a fighter is wobbled
I knew the fix was in, just didn't know how it would play out. What I learned was the judges we're all paid off to score for Wilder. The ref was there to make sure Wilder dud not get stopped and to stop the fight when Ortiz was in trouble.

I also learned that in between rounds trick to give Wilder time recover was also in the contingency plan of Haymon to ensure the only Wilder loses is getting clean knocked out, and Ortiz was shot just enough where he couldn't execute that alternative.

PBC

Pure
Boxing
Corruption
Old 03-05-2018, 04:07 PM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2535 Post(s)
Butch.McRae has a reputation beyond reputeButch.McRae has a reputation beyond reputeButch.McRae has a reputation beyond reputeButch.McRae has a reputation beyond reputeButch.McRae has a reputation beyond reputeButch.McRae has a reputation beyond reputeButch.McRae has a reputation beyond reputeButch.McRae has a reputation beyond reputeButch.McRae has a reputation beyond reputeButch.McRae has a reputation beyond reputeButch.McRae has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,797.99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muz View Post
I knew the fix was in, just didn't know how it would play out. What I learned was the judges we're all paid off to score for Wilder. The ref was there to make sure Wilder dud not get stopped and to stop the fight when Ortiz was in trouble.

I also learned that in between rounds trick to give Wilder time recover was also in the contingency plan of Haymon to ensure the only Wilder loses is getting clean knocked out, and Ortiz was shot just enough where he couldn't execute that alternative.

PBC

Pure
Boxing
Corruption
Lol all of this rambling sounds just like that Charles Farrell article on Deadspin? Charles is that you? It was a trash hit piece. No respectable person affiliated with boxing would write such tin foil nonsense.

Lay off the pipe buddy.
Butch.McRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 04:18 PM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 751 Post(s)
cameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 8,416.12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch.McRae View Post
Lol all of this rambling sounds just like that Charles Farrell article on Deadspin? Charles is that you? It was a trash hit piece. No respectable person affiliated with boxing would write such tin foil nonsense.

Lay off the pipe buddy.
He has a point about the scoring. No way Wilder as winning that fight.

And even Paulie was calling out the extra time before the 8th, saying it was dodgy.
cameltoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 04:23 PM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1694 Post(s)
Pan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,015.08
Total Points: 12,867.09
I put you on ignore because you're floyd dlckrider you pu55y a55 biatch.  I don't want a grown man who idolises another man in my threads.  I'm going to be away for a few days so give this to your mom and tell her I said to think of me when she uses - apples 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cameltoe View Post
He has a point about the scoring. No way Wilder as winning that fight.

And even Paulie was calling out the extra time before the 8th, saying it was dodgy.
That wasn’t Deontay’s fault. At the start of the 8th round he was on his feet in the center of the ring ready to fight.
Pan-Africanist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 04:25 PM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5422 Post(s)
Mammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,040.55
Total Points: 26,001.48
shut the fook up - Boxing Goat Should be a great fight... - anthonydavid11 

50/50 fight
Mammoth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 04:34 PM #19
Up and Comer

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
donjigga11 is on a distinguished road
Total Points: 6,385.72

Gonna be interesting to see what does happen when AJ goes hbo and from what I know out here in London from people who know him that's very likely.. hopefully not a MAY-PAC situation but all I know is he will probably be fighting Big Baby miller end of August at probably MSG on HBO.
donjigga11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 04:55 PM #20
Interim Champion

Quoted: 286 Post(s)
MaksBox is a glorious beacon of lightMaksBox is a glorious beacon of lightMaksBox is a glorious beacon of lightMaksBox is a glorious beacon of lightMaksBox is a glorious beacon of lightMaksBox is a glorious beacon of light
Bank: 1,015.08
Total Points: 7,191.36

AJ vs Wilder is surely a great fight... but it is a fight between two meaningless champions... AJ does have an advantage though.

In either case, AJ or Parker would first have to face Povetkin... OR... Wilder can grow a pair of balls and fight Povetkin in a neutral territory, say on an AJ undercard... And then we have one unified champion.

Wilder is like a very outspoken Ustinov. He got by purely on his size and power. Then he faced someone who can actually box and had some stamina and lost.

Wilder went life and death with an out of shape Ortiz... he would not survive a Povetkin/Pulev/Takam who have boxing skills and stamina or a Fury. None of those guys would not go in for the kill once they saw Wilder swinging.
MaksBox is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List