Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheddar Man - Evidence Suggests Britain's Early Inhabitants Were Not White [VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheddar Man - Evidence Suggests Britain's Early Inhabitants Were Not White [VIDEO]

It's now looking increasingly likely that Britain was inhabited by dark-skinned people around 10,000 years ago so, if this was was indeed the predominant ethnicity of people at the time, one possibility is that the white people of Britain may have actually been immigrants from Europe who came over and invaded the country!

Possibility? No. It's been well known for centuries that modern British were originally conquerors from West Asia continental Europe. Before they arrived Europe was sparsely populated by smaller darker peoples. They factored into mythology somewhat. I don't believe this has ever been disputed.

I think the media is spinning this as an "exciting new development" to play into current racial conflict — ie the pending extinction (or at least extreme minoritization) of native/ethnic British means a "Britain's always been brown" narrative would be a major hit in the cities.

The problem is these brown people were just darker-skinned Caucasioids & have no relation at all to modern immigrants from Africa, etc. So this new wave of fascination is misguided. It's silly to use terms like "white" or "black" when describing them.
    Last edited by ////; 02-13-2018, 06:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
      It's now looking increasingly likely that Britain was inhabited by dark-skinned people around 10,000 years ago so, if this was was indeed the predominant ethnicity of people at the time, one possibility is that the white people of Britain may have actually been immigrants from Europe who came over and invaded the country!

My wife looks black, juicy azz. I look like an old stinky Jew boi... Japanese are black... They deny it but I preach black power... Who isn't black? Good post! I'm smiling like a ******!

Comment

We don’t want that island..

Comment

Working...
        X