No announcement yet.

Women mess my head up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women mess my head up

Met a new girl really nice i like her a lot,but as usual i cant read her for the life of me anyways we are going to hang out tommorow after she gets off work,but its not soon enough cant get her off of my mind,its really annoying reminds me of highschool.

the old Butterflies in stomach effect.......

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      the old Butterflies in stomach effect.......
      Yup it feels like puppy love to be honest,and i am far to old and have been with to many ****s to feel that way,who knows maybe its my inner optimist.

Comment

Good luck and be yourself. There is no point in acting.

Comment

Originally posted by Xweetie
          Spend some time with your buddies, grab a beer or ten, just to get her out of your head. Sounds like you're nervous...
          I have a bad habit of falling quick i did it with my babies mom and probably my last ten girlfriends,and you are right i am a bit nervous i dont want to fck it up and generally speaking i am overly shy early on but as i get to know someone i open up.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Hunt View Post
            Good luck and be yourself. There is no point in acting.
            Alway's myself i learned long ago to not and try to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              Yup it feels like puppy love to be honest,and i am far to old and have been with to many ****s to feel that way,who knows maybe its my inner optimist.
              I believe you've found "the one"
              I have a 12 soon to be 13 year old daughter and I found "the one" 5 years ago...felt the butterflies bought a ring...true story...

Comment

I believe you've found "the one"
                I have a 12 soon to be 13 year old daughter and I found "the one" 5 years ago...felt the butterflies bought a ring...true story...
                What's disturbing yet blissful is i think you might be right who knows though i overreact emotionally for all my bravado i hold my heart on my sleeve.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  What's disturbing yet blissful is i think you might be right who knows though i overreact emotionally for all my bravado i hold my heart on my sleeve.
                  do the car door test...

open the car door for her with your key not the remote...walk around the car thru the back...if she reaches over and unlocks your door...she's the one...

Comment

do the car door test...

open the car door for her with your key not the remote...walk around the car thru the back...if she reaches over and unlocks your door...she's the one...
                    lol........what movie is that from

Comment

Working...
                    X