Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Do You Rank In Terms Of ATG-Archie Moore Or Mickey Walker????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
    Well played!
    Well I didn't dare use the other connotation for "Shade"............ seriously though,, Dave is a H.O.F'er.

Comment

clearly Moore for me. He beat high level opposition at Middleweight, LHW, and even Heavyweight. Tons of wins over HOF fighters on his record(particularly over Maxim, Harold Johnson, Bivins, Holman Williams, and Lloyd Marshall), and then add in the fact he was in his late 40s and still getting very good wins. And Moore was probably older than he was even listed.

Granted, Ill admit I dont know a TON about Walker. But Moore in general to me is one of the greatest fighters ever, top 10 all time. Its very difficult to rank fighters above him in terms of greatness.

Comment

Originally posted by McGoorty View Post
        Well I didn't dare use the other connotation for "Shade"............ seriously though,, Dave is a H.O.F'er.
        Oh **** that looks bad It's getting edited.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
          Oh **** that looks bad It's getting edited.
          Ah,... now you see what I saw....... LOL............ but my first post was funnier. Seriously though mate, a word is just a word, it's just that it can be twisted...... I'm finding some interesting old threads tonight.

Comment

Working...
          X