Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mikkel Kessler is returning on June 4, but where is Andre Dirrell?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mikkel Kessler is returning on June 4, but where is Andre Dirrell?

I'd eventually like to see Bute-Dirrell or Kessler-Direll.

But when is Dirrell coming back?

Last i heard Dirrell was schooling George Groves in sparring around a month ago!!..so it shouldn't be long before he's back in the ring.

Comment

Maybe the injury was legit.

If it was he ain't fighting anytime soon.

Comment

To be honest I have very little time for Andre Dirrell, if he comes back i'm sure he will take on a couple of soft touches and tread water for a while befor taking on a faded "name" and stinking the joint out.

just cant be bothered with the kid until he shows me something

Comment

Originally posted by Silky-Flow View Post
          Last i heard Dirrell was schooling George Groves in sparring around a month ago!!..so it shouldn't be long before he's back in the ring.
          Think what he would do to your homie Degale then hahaha

Comment

well he has been sparring George Groves recently and as evident, it was good enough to help groves beat degale...so i think dirrel is close to form...i expect him to fight at least once this year and then return fully against a top ranked super middleweight next year.

Comment

Dirrell is.........

Comment

He has been sparring for quite some time now, so I guess he's looking to get back. It wont be easy. After he pulled that fake injury stunt it's not like the broadcasters are lining up outside his door and Ken Hershman from Showtime has made him persona-non-grata.

Comment

Originally posted by catalinul View Post
                  Maybe the injury was legit.

If it was he ain't fighting anytime soon.
                  nah it's not

he has told us he may be back in August

Comment

IMO I think Dirrell is ready to go physically but mentally I dont think he is ready, I hope that KO he got from AA didnt break him cause he did take a blow from 1 of the hardest hitter in the w8 div. but only time will tell, the super six has broken 2 fighters so far (Kessler, and JT)

Comment

Working...
                    X