Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Among Great Puerto Rican Boxers is Danny Garcia ahead of Héctor Camacho?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
    Sometimes we forget Danny Garcia is Puerto Rican lol. Where does he rate Among the all time great Rican boxers ( boricua and mainland ) ?

He’s definitely below Cotto but is he above Macho Camacho ??

Danny - held multiple world championships in two weight classes, including the unified WBA (Super), WBC, The Ring magazine and lineal light welterweight titles between 2012 and 2015, and the WBC welterweight title from 2016 to 2017.

Camacho-was a world champion in three weight classes. He held the WBC super featherweight title from 1983 to 1984, the WBC lightweight title from 1985 to 1987, and the WBO junior welterweight title twice between 1989 and 1992

What do you think ???

Also who would win between them in a 140lb fight ?
    Are you really unsure who’s better than who? Smh

A prime Camacho would utterly school and dominate D. Garcia without a shadow of a doubt.

Camacho was an unreal fighter in his prime years and even when he was way past his prime he had respectable performances in losing efforts vs. ODLH and Trinidad.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
      Are you really unsure who’s better than who? Smh

A prime Camacho would utterly school and dominate D. Garcia without a shadow of a doubt.

Camacho was an unreal fighter in his prime years and even when he was way past his prime he had respectable performances in losing efforts vs. ODLH and Trinidad.
      His loss to ODLH was respectable? He literally lost every round

2 judges scored it 120-106 and 120-105. The other had it 118-108
      Last edited by ralex; 04-30-2020, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
        Send that imaginary money to that little shïthole island hurricane Maria analy raped you island rat. All you Trinidad looking half n-s still don't have a lightbulb to turn on.
        Another $3000.00

Keep it up you diminutive field-peasant.

Deep down your truth is revealed. You seem to fear the boricua mukunga. Let me guess, your girl admitted recently that Tito looks just like her ex?

Now you can't shake the image of the Boricua Mukunga blazing that gash?

hahahahahahahahaha

Lead-poisoned cartel victims are bitter AF about their lot in life.

Comment

Ok. I now definitely take this one back. Lol.

Comment

Some of the top 10 guys Camacho beat in the 1980s.

Wins: Rosario, Haugen, Edwards, Ramirez, Davis Jr, Mancini, Limon, Coverson, Pazienza.

Some of the top 10 guys DSG beat from 140-147:

Khan, Matthysse, Judah, Peterson.

It’s not all about title reigns. Gotta have the wins over top 10 fighters too. Camacho did more of that, so he is greater.

Comment

Camacho was elite. Danny G. is just a solid, above average fighter to me.

Camacho was a special talent, he just didn't have the discipline and focus to live up to his potential. He loved cocaine and partying too much.

Camacho still had the better wins and resume though. It's really not that close.

Even at 147 where Camacho was far from his best, I'd still pick him to beat Garcia by decision.

Comment

Originally posted by boogbx View Post
                Camacho RIP has a skill set levels above Danny. Hand speed and footwork are amongst the best ever.

Garcia is a modern day fighter so he’s very protected and while his win over Lucas Matthysse and Khan where good, Camachos wins over Rosario and Howard Davis trump them.
                Camacho also fought the best Chavez, Hoya, Trinidad and Garcia refuses to Fight the best.
                Add that Camacho was undefeated for 12 years, beat everybody below 140 and lost to Chavez, Hoya and Trinidad later in his career during his downward spiral of drugs and drama.

R.I.P Macho Time!

Comment

I am a DSG guy..............But ..

Comment

Danny is american and no he is not as good as camacho. Camacho is a Hall of Famer.

Comment

Working...
                    X