Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Luis Ortiz Reject Hearn's "Lowball Offer" To Face Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spot on. Ortiz is a serial undercard fighter, brings nothing but myths to the table. How the fook can an undercard fighter turn down millions?

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      Another Wilder lapdog lapping up Jay Jimenez's words
      Hearn shouldn't lowball Luis Ortiz.

Give him the same payday as Jarrell Miller. Especially since he would be coming in on short notice. It's only fair.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
        Eddie said he's paying the same amount as Miller was getting.

You can hear words printed on a screen? You must get the same ****** powers Wilder and all his other fans get.

Those who are deranged are the ones crying. Not the ones who exist in reality. So yeah, i'm cool. But keep plugging away and smearing AJ for no reason. That's the really sane thing to do. Haha.
        Eddie says lots of things. I bet you believe them all don’t you

Comment

• I bet he was offered more than 500k but he saying a low offer. This old man and his team are a bunch of frauds.

Comment

I'm only going by what Hearn said. But if Ortiz was offered 2 Mill say, he would be crazy to turn it down considering his biggest payday is 500K. He won't make more than that in any other fight.
            Am not going by Hearn words, because looking at the economics there is no way Ortiz would or should be offered 6.5m dollars.

He would be handsomely paid anyways, he isn’t there to “save” the event. He is there to win all three belts. He isn’t a headliner, nor does he bring much to the table.

With Miller, we can say he was lucky he is American, lucky he is from New York, speaks English and has a big mouth. With Ortiz none of that is the case. So even if it’s 2m then he should take it.

You cannot call yourself the boogeyman and then make money the reason you turn a fight down, especially when that money equals your biggest payday TIL date.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
              Lowball offer is code for I priced myself out after my team wouldn't allow me to take the fight. His career high payday was 500K to fight Wilder last year. He was definitely offered well past that to fight Joshua. Big Baby was set to make I believe 6M. At worst Ortiz likely offered 3-4M worst case. And I bet you he won't make half that his next fight. The amounts will leak on what he was offered and I'd bet anything it was 2-8X his career payday. Haymon has made it clear he isn't going to allow any of his fighters to go to DAZN and fight Joshua. I hope Haymon is promising Ortiz a Wilder rematch for 5-6M guaranteed and with what he will have to pay Wilder I don't know how you can swing that especially since Wilder already knocked him out not many fans screaming to see that again.
              didnt wilder only make like 1.5 or 2 million tho? offering him more then 500k aint saying much

Comment

• Originally posted by FJay360 View Post
                Propagandist nobody promoter, another Haymon shill that no doubt turned down millions for his fighter to earn 300k fighting on PBC in his next fight. This kind of thing has got to be against the Ali act right?
                You know it

Comment

• We all knew that the offer would be terrible. Did you really expect Joshua to fight a threat? Joshua is the biggest ****en coward in boxing and he has a weasel for a promoter. Karma has bitten him in the ass. He's a fraud and always has been. He will never ever be mentioned with the greats because he doesn't dare to be great. A ***** made *****!!! I heard Hearn and Joshua offered Ortiz $251.00.
                  Last edited by Raggamuffin; 04-24-2019, 01:10 AM.

Comment

• Joshua's fans why don't you just go "phew, man I thought that they were really going to make the Ortiz fight"! Lmao...

Get the strap...!!!

Comment

Hearn saying McCracken may not want this fight, is not McCracken DOESN'T want this fight. Big difference. He's just looking at the view of McCracken having to train AJ for a southpaw at such short notice.

AJ is a bigger star now with more world titles and a much better resume than when he fought Martin for his first world title. They massively overpaid just to get a world title. They don't have to keep paying everyone that much or more. That's like saying Floyd should have to pay everyone the same or more than Manny got. It's stupid.

Miller sells more than someone who doesn't even speak English. Nor is he 50 years old like Ortiz is. Nor does he look horrible when fighting complete garbage all the time the way Ortiz does. Not only that, but Hearn was desperate for a fight for AJ due to everyone else ducking so Miller drew a hard bargain so he too was massively overpaid. If you look at the context, you'll see these jokes are being paid way beyond their worth.

It's pathetic seeing all these cowards refusing massive paydays for a shot at the Heavyweight champion. It's supposed to be them chasing the opportunity, not AJ and Hearn chasing them. What a sick joke. But people like you support it because you're spiteful and wish to see as much dirt thrown at AJ as is possible. The insecurity and entitlement is nothing short of crazy.
                      I'm not spiteful against AJ I think he may be the best of this era BUT he needs to have proper fights to get the respect. Hearn did say the replacement will get the Miller money so if that's true then Ortiz has ducked but if Hearn has lied then you know who is the chicken.

Comment

Working...
                      X