Comments Thread For: Photos: Andy Ruiz Grinds Hard in Camp For Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
    When he fought an old Klitschko.
    Chinny against Klitschko. Have you seen that fight? I'd criticise AJ for being a bit easy to hit in that fit but chinny. Did you see how hard he was hit in the 5th?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      And that’s why I pay attention in camps too. Stiverne is a guy who’s weight just kept climbing with more inactivity. Ruiz and Kownacki are guys who will upload videos in camp 8 hours a day, eating clean and then step on the scale and stay the same lol.

If I’m a betting man then I’m expecting AJ to win, but I’m likely putting some money on Andy for them odds.
      ... hedge betting...............

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
        This fight will be a wash. However AJ is chiny so maybe it will be interesting.
        how is he chinny? He's susceptible to a decent shot but he's only been put down by Wlad, and managed to get up and win the fight.

Comment

Black shirt, black pictures 😂. That would make him look less fatter until fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            And that’s why I pay attention in camps too. Stiverne is a guy who’s weight just kept climbing with more inactivity. Ruiz and Kownacki are guys who will upload videos in camp 8 hours a day, eating clean and then step on the scale and stay the same lol.

If I’m a betting man then I’m expecting AJ to win, but I’m likely putting some money on Andy for them odds.
            See this is the thing, lol Lucas Browne does it as well I always wondered how they can train so diligently, eat correctly and still turn up in the shape they do. I gotta go with they're laying it on thick.

I mean you could eat all the good food in the world but if you eat more calories than you burn, you will gain weight. I bet these guys are eating a lot of crap too.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              Black shirt, black pictures 😂. That would make him look less fatter until fight night.
              lmaooooooo

Comment

I hope that Ruiz shows to better than Alex Garcia...

Comment

Originally posted by PotentialToast View Post
                  Chinny against Klitschko. Have you seen that fight? I'd criticise AJ for being a bit easy to hit in that fit but chinny. Did you see how hard he was hit in the 5th?
                  In the heavyweight division those haymaker punches are very common. Something like that still gives Deontay a chance in shy round. Now riddick bowe can take a punch. Lennox was chinny too to a degree.

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
                    how is he chinny? He's susceptible to a decent shot but he's only been put down by Wlad, and managed to get up and win the fight.
                    Susceptible to being caught and put down by a old Klitschko.

Comment

Originally posted by kidaguilar View Post
                      Andy Ruiz is from my hometown and we couldn't be more hyped for him. It's not everyday that a fighter from a town of 15,000 people gets the opportunity to fight for the heavyweight championship of the world. I know people are not giving him much of a chance but win but win, lose or draw he's reached a platform that many athletes don't reach.
                      Good man. I have tickets and flights booked, and whilst seeing Miller battered would have been nice, Ruiz is a good fighter. Not a pushover.

Comment

Working...
                      X