Collapse
No announcement yet.

RETURN OF THE MACK!!! Fury back in training video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tyson no Fury's back, better look out Joshua and Wilder!

Comment

All jokes aside, his speed and movement are insane for the amount of weight he is carrying, he looks great considering what he has been through

AJ and Wilder are in real big trouboe if this guy returns to form

Comment

You can hear the extra weight in his punches.

He should keep some bulk and go for a few knockouts before returning to 260.

Comment

His speed, footwork and body movement is insane for someone his shape. Truly a unique fighter and a one-off, whether you think he is good or not, he is the best 6'9 300lb+ fighter in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            I agree. In fact, I personally think he should be entitled to a title shot whenever ready, though he'd be wise to take a tune-up or two first. Summer would be quick. I think he should have the weight off for a year and go for it in the winter. More than anything, I just want to see him either get in or out. There's this box/celeb thing in the UK where fighters linger around and call everyone out, without doing much of anything (Khan, Haye, Fury, Saunders for a while, etc). Whatever he is, retired or not, let's get on with this.
            My only real gripe here is the nandrolone issue, with him cheating prior to the Klitschko fight. H should still have to serve a suspension, I'm convinced the mental health card was played to avoid being sued by K2 for breach of contract, the QC he enlisted would most certainly have advised them their. But I want to see lineage re stablished.

Does he really deserve an immediate crack ? No not really, he's an adult like the rest of us and accountable for his own actions, this isn't a child we're dealing with here, well....

Comment

Lets be realistic even in this shape he would tear both Takam, Stiverne!

It won't take time until he gets back to a proper fighting shape, im all for it!!

Ortiz, Povetkin, Wilder, Joshua, Fury, Pulev - The Heavyweight Division is looking good

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                His speed, footwork and body movement is insane for someone his shape. Truly a unique fighter and a one-off, whether you think he is good or not, he is the best 6'9 300lb+ fighter in the world.
                I thought his footwork looked real slow. Upper body movement was good though, especially with all that extra weight he's carrying

Comment

His hand speed for a fat guy is amazing

Comment

Bermane Stiverne was in no better shape than Tyson Fury and he was seen as an acceptable opponent for Deontay Wilder. People just like to talk trash.

Comment

I hope to god he comes back. We need him.

Comment

Working...
                      X