Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trinidad Ready To Face De La Hoya To Raise Funds For Puerto Rico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Um... I truly hope everyone on this site understands that Puerto Ricans citizens, ALL of them, are U.S. citizens. So being a Puerto Rican citizen is similar to being a New York resident, except for not having the right to vote for U.S. congressional seats, or having electoral votes, like a state, for presidential elections. So Oscar can't become a citizen of a U.S. territory since U.S. territories are already a part of the U.S.A.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
      Only if there's absolutely zero drug testing for the fight, and they each get 6 month training camps to juice up properly until they're back in their primes, like Floyd is at 40 years old. It can be done. With the right juice, it can be done. Then, the winner can fight Floyd himself, in a match of prime 40-plus year olds, which could also serve as a testament to modern science.

Not that I'm celebrating or encouraging drug use lol... I'm joking of course, but also just saying, we know many athletes use PEDs anyway, including possibly these ones during their careers who knows, so all I'm saying is that if they did actually fight, in order for them to be in good form at their ages, they would probably need to do that. But, what matters most is their health, so unless they've done PEDs before without issues, or the damage has already been done or whatever, I wouldn't be OK with it at all. But if they've done it many times before, well, at their ages, I still wouldn't advocate going back on it or getting hit in the head at all, but if they were dead set on doing fighting, then, well, still probably much healthier if they avoid PEDs. The fight would suck without them at their ages, most likely, but it's still better for their health.

It should be the responsibility of current prime boxers to fight the best and provide that entertainment at the top level, anyway. That's the problem with modern boxing, it's so devoid of best vs best top level fights, that here I am giving thought to if there's some way two 40-plus year olds could regain somewhat prime form and deliver what the sport is lacking. That's how much us boxing fans are searching high and low for good matchups! But, putting my more mature hat on, I hope that they are both able to give a safe exhibition that raises a lot of money for those suffering in Puerto Rico, but that doesnt cause any damage to these two retired boxers. Well, maybe De La Hoya could get clocked a few times for delaying the GGG-Canelo fight until a great matchup was basically ruined and became a dud, just like Mayweather-Pacquiao only slightly better but not like it should have been, but other than that... lol, just kidding, I dont believe in that type of "justice," I just hope Canelo fires Oscar instead or that GBP goes bankrupt in exchange for doing the same **** to ruin the sport as Floyd did, but other than that, I hope this raises good money for Puerto Rico, and that these two retired boxers dont hurt themselves.
      Shut the **** up already you ****ing lame! You talk to ****ing much about nonsense!
      You call yourself boxing logic but in all truth your just a ****ing idiot!
      You punk ass hater!
      Did Oscar **** you in your ass and not pay you?
      Your obviously bitter and mad at Oscar for whatever reason...
      B itch, Your just mad cause Oscar succeeded in life and your still a piece of shet living in your mommas basement and living off welfare!
      Go kill yourself you piece of shet!

Comment

Tito sit down

Comment

FOH. Oscar’s in no condition to fight anything or anyone right now.

Comment

Without hesitation, I pay to see this rematch... Forget the Canelo/Triple G rematch this is the real money fight. Time for the Golden Boy to put East Los back in the map again.

Comment

Originally posted by gdub27 View Post
              Um... I truly hope everyone on this site understands that Puerto Ricans citizens, ALL of them, are U.S. citizens.
              I don't think the president understands that so I don't expect the majority on here to either.

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
                Makes no sense. He wanted a rematch right after they fought but he said we do 50/50 and oscar didnt want to do that. Oscar didnt want to run away from tito in the ring again.
                Oscar schooled tito for 8 rounds and his corner told him to just slip the last 4. Oscar clearly won the fight. Run my ass. He brought it to tito the 1st 8 and didnt really take anything from tito in return. He made tito look like a bum in that fight to be honest. Rewatch it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  Dope...

But I would rather see Tito-Vargas 2... or even Tito-Mosley,,, Tito-margarito
                  He was going to fight Mosely but Mosely lost to "Winky" twice so Tito went to Wright instead then got the jabbing of his life.

Comment

Tito vs Ricardo Maryorga rematch is good for fund raising.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                      Puerto Rico needs this. Trumps sorry ass isn't doing anything. His dumbass said that he spoke with the president of Puerto Rico but he's the president himself. That sums it all up
                      Ok trump hater thats why the Puerto Rican government said trump has helped better then any president has on all news stations!! Your foolish. Also thats why unemployment withing 8 months of trump is lower then it has been in 17 years. The stock market it up in 8 months which is your 401k if you have a job lol 5.7 trillion dollars. The media is slamming him because they are 95% liberal democrat owned. Fox os the only one being honest to a degree.
                      Also as all news is reporting hillary paid to frame trump on the russia bs as it has not switched to where hillary, obama, eric holder, and Loretta Lynch are all under investigation by congress and getting special council. Lmao. Even robert muller has switched from trump to the hillary campaign.
                      No your facts befote you bash. Your boy Floyd likes Trump and just made a big radio broadcast a month ago about people hatting on trump. Saying nobody called him racist before because he is not. Floyd and Trump are friends .

Comment

Working...
                      X