Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG vs Canelo punch count video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you made a compilation of body shots landed by Golovkin would it last longer than 40 seconds????.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
      Only by 4 punches compared to the massive difference in the other category and if you like go ahead and post other videos if you find any. People say hes biased do your own video of all the punches landed in slow mo or freeze frame to see what landed or not.
      just because there aren't other clowns with too much time on their hands to make fan based 1 sided heavily edited videos to try and skew perception don't mean shyt. This dudes track record is phuking known and it's trash. You know it which is why you threw in the disclaimer in your post about the author. I don't have the time on my hands to edit up a video or look online for someone else's edited video. And NO all the punches were not freeze framed. i watched a few seconds and many times there was not a freeze frame and times I saw GGG land on Canelo's gloves and arms and he counted the punches.

Give it a rest think what you want about the fight but stop pretending this clown author is an unbias serious source. He's not and widely destroyed (rightfully so) for these type of videos he makes. And GGG is the known bigger puncher so why is he outlanded in power punches whether by 1 punch or a 100? The fact that Canelo was able to land the cleaner bigger harder shots over the supposed killer KO puncher speaks volumes.

Comment

Originally posted by triplohe View Post
        make your own then you useless sack of feces
        G won 8-4, 7-5 giving Canelo the benefit of the doubt. Not even close to a fight that could go either way. Your guy won. Everybody knows that. These videos are trash.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          I don't like his videos because he's a biased ***** that selectively chooses his videos. Sack of ****.
          The author is known, discredited, and shytted on for these videos he makes. But let's pretend he's unbias or anyone to take serious? Stop it

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
            just because there aren't other clowns with too much time on their hands to make fan based 1 sided heavily edited videos to try and skew perception don't mean shyt. This dudes track record is phuking known and it's trash. You know it which is why you threw in the disclaimer in your post about the author. I don't have the time on my hands to edit up a video or look online for someone else's edited video. And NO all the punches were not freeze framed. i watched a few seconds and many times there was not a freeze frame and times I saw GGG land on Canelo's gloves and arms and he counted the punches.

Give it a rest think what you want about the fight but stop pretending this clown author is an unbias serious source. He's not and widely destroyed (rightfully so) for these type of videos he makes. And GGG is the known bigger puncher so why is he outlanded in power punches whether by 1 punch or a 100? The fact that Canelo was able to land the cleaner bigger harder shots over the supposed killer KO puncher speaks volumes.
            You could say the same of Canelo, people said if Brook did that to GGG with his uppercuts imagine what Canelo will do. Nothing no KO for both. GGG is getting penalized now because of peoples or your image of GGG? I don't care if he KO's a opponent or goes the distance. Each fight is treated the same not what you think a fighter that was hyped to be something didn't do what others said he should have done.

Comment

Is that you Spoon23?

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                Are you serious? Just. Man. Are you serious?
                haha

I respect this guys grind, he puts in the work making these videos, haters just gon hate.

Comment

I'm GGG fan, thought he won and can't stand Canelo but I gotta admit this video is a hit job.

Comment

Other videos on this site:
                    Did Canelo Alvarez cheat in the Weigh In?
                    Canelo Alvarez High Heels
                    Why Erislandy Lara Beat Canelo Alvarez
                    If Liam Smith did this What Will GGG Do
                    Canelo Alvarez Dumbest Moments
                    Why GGG Beat Daniel Jacobs
                    I Feel Sorry for Canelo Alvarez Fans
                    GGG This is Boxing Compilation

LOL come the f#ck on.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      Other videos on this site:
                      Did Canelo Alvarez cheat in the Weigh In?
                      Canelo Alvarez High Heels
                      Why Erislandy Lara Beat Canelo Alvarez
                      If Liam Smith did this What Will GGG Do
                      Canelo Alvarez Dumbest Moments
                      Why GGG Beat Daniel Jacobs
                      I Feel Sorry for Canelo Alvarez Fans
                      GGG This is Boxing Compilation

LOL come the f#ck on.
                      Yeah this dude and his videos he makes speak for themselves. Don't post that BS up in here like it's credible or unbias.

Comment

Working...
                      X