Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Love him or hate him. You need to respect him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love him or hate him. You need to respect him.

I think he's an *******, tbh.

Comment

Love teddy and timmeh

Comment

Teddy can be annoying and he's not always right but he's a real dude and I respect him.

Tim Bradley has so much heart, nice ass guy can't hate him

Comment

When Teddy talks, you listen. That's all there is to it. A conversation with him with no cameras around would be as educational as you can get.

Comment

Originally posted by ghost94 View Post
            Definitely way way better corner motivation and instructions I've heard Roach said. 🤷🏻*♂️

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
              Definitely way way better corner motivation and instructions I've heard Roach said. 🤷🏻*♂️
              Roach doesn't defend his fighters and admits to the corner being complete chaos.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
                Roach doesn't defend his fighters and admits to the corner being complete chaos.
                I haven't heard roach said anything like this. Like waking up your man, even when they're behind fights or when the fights were close. I haven't heard him give a technical instructions as well. Its always avoid the ropes, jab more okay? Attack more okay? More footwork okay? Lol

Roach panics when things aren't going their way,
                Against marquez III he didn't give him any instructions to turn the tide of the fight then at round 12 he'd say "you need to put this guy on his A$$" question is how lol he's being nullified the entire fight.

We can even hear buboy clearly with his "IN and out in and out" BS LOL which works perfectly on marquezes hands

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
                  I haven't heard roach said anything like this. Like waking up your man, even when they're behind fights or when the fights were close. I haven't heard him give a technical instructions as well. Its always avoid the ropes, jab more okay? Attack more okay? More footwork okay? Lol

Roach panics when things aren't going their way,
                  Against marquez III he didn't give him any instructions to turn the tide of the fight then at round 12 he'd say "you need to put this guy on his A$$" question is how lol he's being nullified the entire fight.

We can even hear buboy clearly with his "IN and out in and out" BS LOL which works perfectly on marquezes hands
                  You are correct. AS far as buboy Is concerned, other than being a friend, what qualifications does he have to be giving Instructions?

Comment

ahhh cotto's cornerman the night of the pacquiao fight takes the cake. f'n clueless and no good instructions.

Comment

Working...
                    X