Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Curry's mom cheating on Dell with a much younger guy? You be the judge!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
    That's what some of the articles I read said. He looked like he was trying to get away though she prob is fuking him
    lucky prick.

Would not pull out either.

Comment

Is Dell Curry a beta cuck?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Is Dell Curry a beta cuck?
        I don't think he's a cuckold. But I think he's a fuggen betas.

Someone post this **** on Stephen Curry's twitter and Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post

Someone post this **** on Stephen Curry's twitter and Instagram
          Why would you want someone to do that? I personally want to see him at 100% against Durant and Westbrook. Don't need this series getting watered down because he's distracted by this.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
            Why would you want someone to do that? I personally want to see him at 100% against Durant and Westbrook. Don't need this series getting watered down because he's distracted by this.
            **** the warriors, that's why.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
              **** the warriors, that's why.
              No argument there. I don't like them either, but I still want to see a very competitive series.

May the best team win.

Comment

anybody saw that tv series Ballers when the black guy is banging his popular team mates mom? this got it written all over it. pretty sure she's been passed around.

Comment

Sonya may have been seen around the world rubbing her booty on another man that’s not her husband, when her son scored an epic shot during his game against the Portland Trail Blazers, but there’s no need to call her out about it.

The mystery guy isn’t her secret lover or anything, it was actually her son’s former Davidson College playmate, Jason Richards, 29. So innocent!

Comment

Pretty easy to see that that couple are swingers. It ain't nuttin but a thang.

Comment

Wow thats some foul stuff. But you know what they say a lot of those born again evangelical christian women are pretending to be decent but use that as a facade to hide their freak cheating side. That white dude was copping a feel at first she tried to push him off but them went toward him, dudes know when a woman is loose they would never try this with kobes wife or some chick who aint one to flirt. Stephs mom is gorgeous but she is holding onto her youth, she looks like the type who wasnt wild when young but the fame and attention turned her into a freak she gave into temptations, reminds me of hulk hogans bbw wife, linda hogan was a loyal wife to hulk, but when they got a reality show she dumped him for a 19 year old ulk lookalike and was freaking younger men on a boat.

Comment

Working...
                      X