No announcement yet.

People Upset at an Alleged Racist GAP Ad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Another thing Blacks can say they are genetically superior to whites or other non blacks when it comes to sports, but if someone says whites and asians are mentally smarter with higher IQs on average than blacks its racism.
    Jimmy the Greek, Bret Ernst, Bill Burr and Bill Romanowski are 4 white guys just off the top of my head who have said black athletes are superior. And what is "mentally smarter", can you be smarter in any other way?

Comment

Comment

we have too many losers in this country who have too much free time on their hands, being outraged has become a hobby for these people. we are overdue for a natural disaster to thin out this herd.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post

You might wander whats racist about this ad? Well it appears that people got really upset that the white girl is resting her arm on the black girl.
          Originally posted by Enayze View Post
          Gap also had a similar ad 2 years ago

Ironically no one found anything racist about this ad.
          How the hell is the picture racist? Lol. I'm telling you -- US is becoming filled with pu.ssy ass, overly-sensitive crybabies. They gotta find imaginary racism, sexism, whatever-ism at every little thing they look at and complain about it.

So, I just googled it real quick and the little girl's mom said the bigger girl is her older (step)SISTER. Stick that up your asses, race-baiting ****s. ****ing pussified, safe space-hiding, millennial ignoramuses keep taking those L's.
          Last edited by Ruthless One; 04-08-2016, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Usually only Blacks like to cry racism in the US. White, Hispanics and Asian very, very seldom cry racism.

Comment

Black people in the United States, per ratio, are more racist than white people.

**** Liberalism

Comment

[QUOTE=megas30;16592393]
                Originally posted by hectari View Post

Oh, the irony in this post is disturbing. So, my friend Hectari, have you figured out what is wrong with Asians, whites, Hispanics yet? Or your field study is only centred on blacks?

Are you sure about this, or is it because democrats are more inclusive and don't condescend and pretend they know what is best for people? Passive-aggressive racism.

This i might agree with. It is people who are confused about what racism really is...just like how feminism kinda obscure what rape really is.

Blacks never said this, Whites did. IQ science is one of the most unproven field of science. There are many different facet of intelligence. Also, why are Africans, specifically Nigerians outperforming Asians in American universities?

Hectari, you need to relax. As i have stated before, if you only focus on one group of people, you will only see their faults and not others. It is always known in the black community that we have to work three times as hard as everyone else to achieve the same thing due to the stigma of slavery. That's a lot of burden to bear and, to be honest, i have probably dealt with more blacks than you do, under different settings, and i realized that burden just took some people spirit away. Some fight on like myself and others, but until you are in a black person shoe, you won't understand.

Have you ever heard the saying that, "the team looks good on paper"? Well, thats what all this equality stuff is, the laws, and the rhetorics, they all look good on paper. In practice/on the field, it is different ball game. Read that book "black like me" when the white dude changed into a black man and couldn't last a week.

Lol at Blacks having to work 3 times as hard to achieve the same thing. It's actually the opposite. Have you ever heard of affirmative action? Blacks can get to universities with lower grades than White and Asian. Stop crying racism all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by GalaxyKnuckles View Post
                  Jimmy the Greek, Bret Ernst, Bill Burr and Bill Romanowski are 4 white guys just off the top of my head who have said black athletes are superior. And what is "mentally smarter", can you be smarter in any other way?
                  yeah and they got called racist for saying that, but blacks can say that about themselves, but if you say whites and Asians have a Higher IQ its racist.

And you will get some guy saying that the IQ tests are skewed and all this other stuff or IQ tests are RACIST.

Comment

How the hell is the picture racist? Lol. I'm telling you -- US is becoming filled with pu.ssy ass, overly-sensitive crybabies
                    pu ssies and crybabies or deliberate subversives?

I don't think your every day liberal pothead would look at that particular picture and think racism. This seems like the work of the more extreme types.
                    Last edited by ////; 04-09-2016, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                      democrats are more inclusive and don't condescend and pretend they know what is best for people
                      Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                      It is always known in the black community that we have to work three times as hard as everyone else to achieve the same thing
                      Just quoting incase anyone didn't get to laugh at it the first time

Comment

Working...
                      X