Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

From a skill stand point, where do you rank James Harden, historically among SG's???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From a skill stand point, where do you rank James Harden, historically among SG's???

Where does Harden rank among the greatest SG's of all time in terms of overall skill with the basketball in hand?

I personally rank him top 5.

Top 5?

So you're putting that flopping bastard in the same boat as Mike, Kobe, and logo and them?

Comment

Not very high bro. Not all time. Sorry, isnt even in the convo. Isn't even on AI status, much less the greats from yesterday.

Failed thread. He is one of the best players today tho. Be happy with that. The way he plays the game is ugly to me. Plus the flops. Def not one of my favs

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        Top 5?

So you're putting that flopping bastard in the same boat as Mike, Kobe, and logo and them?
        Gervin? Drexler? AI? Pistol Pete?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          Gervin? Drexler? AI? Pistol Pete?

He would average 15ppg if the refs didn't give him any love

Comment

When All is said and done, he may be top 15. But right now, You have A lot of great ones. The GOAT was a shooting guard.

Comment

The guy is a scorer but not much else..

He is nowhere near top 5... Lmao..

How is he better than guys like vince Carter and Tracy mcgrady let alone be near guys like mike, Kobe, wade, etc

Comment

*Looks at avatar*
                *laughs*

Way to soon to have this discussion. Harden hasn't even surpass Tracy McGrady yet. Ask this again in 5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
                  Where does Harden rank among the greatest SG's of all time in terms of overall skill with the basketball in hand?

I personally rank him top 5.
                  I wouldn't rank him at all right now. It's too soon and there are plenty who were better.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    The guy is a scorer but not much else..

He is nowhere near top 5... Lmao..

How is he better than guys like vince Carter and Tracy mcgrady let alone be near guys like mike, Kobe, wade, etc
                    Prime Tracy Mcgrady would average 35-40 ppg if he played today. He was amazing back then and so was VC. I think they could have won a championship together if tmac stayed, he left just as they both hit their peak but back then everyone wanted to be the man and lead his own squad to a title.

Comment

Working...
                    X