Day sucked, but this video made my day, will make yours too

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day sucked, but this video made my day, will make yours too

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
    F.uck your life must suck... This s.hit is f.ucking depressing... Who the f.uck waste 17 mins watching a foreign video that has a f.ucking **** repeating the same b.s. over and over???

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
      F.uck your life must suck... This s.hit is f.ucking depressing... Who the f.uck waste 17 mins watching a foreign video that has a f.ucking **** repeating the same b.s. over and over???
      I'm glad you liked it! Green K for ya buddy!

Comment

wow youre a fcking ignorant douche.

this is the kind of thing that makes some individual happy, to each his own. i found it a bit relaxing.

i watched about 6 mins of it. lol

Comment

Comment

im only on the second one and i will watch the whole thing, this is cool ****

Comment

i just watched the whole thing and it was damn cool, i felt my IQ has shot up quite a bit actually, thanks for this..

Comment

Originally posted by iLovesoccermoms View Post
                i just watched the whole thing and it was damn cool, i felt my IQ has shot up quite a bit actually, thanks for this..
                It was my pleasure

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                  It was my pleasure
                  I didn't watch the whole thing because Brooklyn Nine-Nine just started but will watch more later.

Comment

Lmao...............

Comment

Working...
                    X