No announcement yet.

At the end of the day, Floyd haters want Floyd fighting @ 154 only

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At the end of the day, Floyd haters want Floyd fighting @ 154 only

because he's significantly smaller than anyone @ 154 and is not a 154 lb figher. They want him at a handicap.

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
    because he's significantly smaller than anyone @ 154 and is not a 154 lb figher. They want him at a handicap.
    And u guys want manny to fight at 154 also. Different is Floyd has fought at 154 before.

Comment

Yup. If he wants to fight at 147 he will if he wants to fight at 154 he will. All roads lead to floyd mayweather.

Comment

nobody beats him at 147 though.

Comment

At the end of the day, I just want Floyd to fight his mandatory's and defend his belts.

Comment

Originally posted by body movin' View Post
            nobody beats him at 147 though.
            ` :aor:

Comment

I just want to see a good competitive fight that Mayweather challenges himself in and that happens to be the weightclass that I can see that all coming together

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                This has been clear for quite some time. I think his so called haters believe he is a better fighter than I do sometimes.

Comment

Im tired of Floyd and his excuses and blatant ducks
                  According to his delusional fans he wont fight Sergio Martinez at 154 because
                  1. Sergio hasnt fought at that weight in over 5 years
                  2. He is a MW
                  3. We want to see Floyd Hanidcapped
                  4. other bs
                  but he wont have a problem fighting canelo at 154 who blows up in weight and is just as big as martinez

so which is it?
                  cant have it both ways

Comment

Can you blame them? Floyd "haters" hate him so they want to see him lose. And he is more likely to lose fighting at 154 than 147.

Comment

Working...
                    X