No announcement yet.

I met the weirdest girl EVER today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] I met the weirdest girl EVER today

So i met this girl at work (we work at a supermarket, stacking **** on the shelves).. she doesnt seem all that hot, just descent looking but whatever..
    she's abit fugitive at times when I talk to her, but doesnt seem all that shy.. she would ask me questions after questions.. (i thought this girl must like me) and she intro herself to me like "my name is Samather (or whatever) and my nick name is sammy but really my real name is in greek.." something something something.. Like she was giving me a speech tht she memorised..
    she told me people find her weird and that they're racist.. at first i didnt understand why.. we were talking about facebook and she went on and on how she doesnt like it because theres ppl stalking and pedos out there and you will get killed.. she literally go on the same topic for 20mins or more even.. and sometimes repeating what she already told me.. like i didnt understand.. she would laugh at stupid **** too.. she talks about lamest/boring irrelevant ****.. like i swear she said "you know the karate kid movie.. not jackie chan one but the other asian guy.. and i know jackie chan is asian too" (like fukn duh..) "yeh that main character is italian but he was raised and born in America so it makes him American-Italian" like ****in no ****.. she acts like a kid too. she would talk about the same topic and say the same thing over again if i dont change subjects.. later the day I forgot what her name was and she repeat the same intro i herd before..

I can find so manythings wrong with her personlity.. i asked for her number and she said shes not allowed to give her number away her mommy wont let (she 22 yrs old).. theres heaps more but im not gonna go thru them all..

she asked me if I find her weird then I was like "no".. I lied i didnt wanna hurt her feelings.. she would probably cry I swear..

I kinda feel sorry for her.. she has no friends (just me guessing) she told me she hasnt been to the movies in 5 years or something (like wtf)

is she like mentally disordered..? at one point I thoguht she was.. she has low IQ for sure
    Last edited by phook; 06-20-2011, 12:48 PM.

sounds alright to me. maybe you're just being a ****?

Comment

Boss, you realize that you just did in a post what you described of this girl doing at the supermarket right? I think you two are a perfect match.

Comment

Originally posted by QeeOra View Post
        sounds alright to me. maybe you're just being a ****?
        we know, you will take whatever hole that farts in your direction, right fat ass?

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
          Boss, you realize that you just did in a post what you described of this girl doing at the supermarket right? I think you two are a perfect match.

answer the calling. thats your soulmate righ chyeaa

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
            we know, you will take whatever hole that farts in your direction, right fat ass?
            bloody ell, do you spend all day on here waiting for me to post just so you can quote it and call me fat?

i'm not even fat you stupid twat

Comment

Originally posted by QeeOra View Post
              bloody ell, do you spend all day on here waiting for me to post just so you can quote it and call me fat?

i'm not even fat you stupid twat
              shut it, lard ass!

Comment

Congrats, you just met tha ordinary kinda female. Talking loads of shiiet, repeating dat shiiet over and over again, acting weird, being a psycho-h0e - all typical female behaviour. I recommend to fook. But remember - if ya don't fook you'll be a ***ghit. Have a nice day.

Comment

You know the deal, post some pics.

Comment

Originally posted by phook View Post
                    So i met this girl at work (we work at a supermarket, stacking **** on the shelves).. she doesnt seem all that hot, just descent looking but whatever..
                    she's abit fugitive at times when I talk to her, but doesnt seem all that shy.. she would ask me questions after questions.. (i thought this girl must like me) and she intro herself to me like "my name is Samather (or whatever) and my nick name is sammy but really my real name is in greek.." something something something.. Like she was giving me a speech tht she memorised..
                    she told me people find her weird and that they're racist.. at first i didnt understand why.. we were talking about facebook and she went on and on how she doesnt like it because theres ppl stalking and pedos out there and you will get killed.. she literally go on the same topic for 20mins or more even.. and sometimes repeating what she already told me.. like i didnt understand.. she would laugh at stupid **** too.. she talks about lamest/boring irrelevant ****.. like i swear she said "you know the karate kid movie.. not jackie chan one but the other asian guy.. and i know jackie chan is asian too" (like fukn duh..) "yeh that main character is italian but he was raised and born in America so it makes him American-Italian" like ****in no ****.. she acts like a kid too. she would talk about the same topic and say the same thing over again if i dont change subjects.. later the day I forgot what her name was and she repeat the same intro i herd before..

I can find so manythings wrong with her personlity.. i asked for her number and she said shes not allowed to give her number away her mommy wont let (she 22 yrs old).. theres heaps more but im not gonna go thru them all..

she asked me if I find her weird then I was like "no".. I lied i didnt wanna hurt her feelings.. she would probably cry I swear..

I kinda feel sorry for her.. she has no friends (just me guessing) she told me she hasnt been to the movies in 5 years or something (like wtf)

is she like mentally disordered..? at one point I thoguht she was.. she has low IQ for sure
                    You asked a ****** for her number. Ever wonder why she's only allowed to push the trolleys? Because she has down syndrome.

Comment

Working...
                    X