Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali would beat Vladimir to a bloody pulp.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've always believed Wlad would beat Vitali at any stage of their careers, though it would be the toughest fight of either of their careers. Vitali has the guts, grit and rawbone toughness of a natural fighter, and very underrated skills both offensively and defensively but Wlad is one of the best pure boxers the heayweight division has ever seen, and one of the most athletic as well. Coupled with his size, ring IQ and excellent power I believe he has what it takes to beat any version of Vitali young or old. Put it this way, the only time to my knowledge that Vitali was troubled by a jab was in the Lennox fight. Now this isn't surprising since Lennox has one of the best jabs ever, but it's also one of the few times Vitali fought an opponent of a similar size and build to him. Wlad, in my honest opinion, has a better jab than Lennox, certainly a faster and crisper one, and a height advantage over Lennox as well (if not a reach advantage). He would be landing his jab in Vitali's face all night long who would be forced before long to adopt a more traditional hands up defensive style to avoid taking prolonged punishment, being unable to match his jab speedwise and power wise with his little bro. This would necessarily affect Vitali's game, positively or negatively I don't know. He might get shut down like so many other opponents Wlad fought, though the more likely outcome is that he starts going wild and coming forward more aggressively, hoping to take Wlad's head off. In this he could certainly do some damage, especially against the younger more aggressive Wlad. Against the current one, however, I see him having little success, shooting his load and getting outboxed to a decision. Wlad of course has his fair share of problems. If the Vitali that fought Lennox lands his stiff right hand he could seriously hurt Wlad, and that sneaky double right hand that he likes to throw could catch him out, as could any of the awkward broken rhythm arm punches he throws at mid range that get through even the tightest guards. So Vitali isn't out of the running by any stretch. Ultimately, however, I think it would come down to a battle of the jabs, and in this Wlad has the definite advantage.

Comment

stupid dumbass they wont fight each other

Comment

they will never fight u loser

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar View Post
          Lewis had a full training camp for a fight and Vitali had 10 days. Still you seen what happend, Lewis didnt fight again for a reason. He knew what was coming.
          Pretty sure this is wrong - wasnt Vit also training for a different opponent too?

Comment

Originally posted by deepdarkdanger View Post
            Pretty sure this is wrong - wasnt Vit also training for a different opponent too?
            Cedric Boswell on Lewis Johnson undercard

Comment

Working...
            X