Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    You mean opium?

I smoked it but I think it was either fake or just weak. It was sorta like hard crusty candy that melted like plastic when you lit it. I did get high the first time I had it but it didnt work after that.

I was big on acid and coke in my late teens and early twenties. I also did extacy, shrooms and used to pop pills.
    Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Speaking of drunk Im a little drunk myself at the moment.
    Yep. My homey had a hookup for red rock. We used to mix that **** wit our weed all the damn time. I liked poppy way more than dust. I smoked snowcaps, but never even snorted coke once. Never had the desire to try. Did acid a few times, but had a bad trip once and never did it again. Shrooms, rolls, and pills was gravy tho.

And I'm drunk pretty good.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
      Yep. My homey had a hookup for red rock. We used to mix that **** wit our weed all the damn time. I liked poppy way more than dust. I smoked snowcaps, but never even snorted coke once. Never had the desire to try. Did acid a few times, but had a bad trip once and never did it again. Shrooms, rolls, and pills was gravy tho.

And I'm drunk pretty good.
      But was what I described sound like opium?

Comment

But was what I described sound like opium?
        I got a way stronger buzz off of it than what you described. And you musta been smokin it str8. Doin it like that tasted so nasty I could barely enjoy it. That's why I was always on doin it mixed wit weed. Gr8 taste and a crazy high.

Comment

I got a way stronger buzz off of it than what you described. And you musta been smokin it str8. Doin it like that tasted so nasty I could barely enjoy it. That's why I was always on doin it mixed wit weed. Gr8 taste and a crazy high.
          Mine didnt have much of a taste. **** was probably just weak as hell. But what I was asking was did the texture sound like real opium?

Comment

Mine didnt have much of a taste. **** was probably just weak as hell. But what I was asking was did the texture sound like real opium?
            Oh. Yea, if just meant how it looked and how it sparked. Sumtimes it popped like when you got a seed in the bowl. And the smell wasn't too good if it was smoked str8.

Comment

Oh. Yea, if just meant how it looked and how it sparked. Sumtimes it popped like when you got a seed in the bowl. And the smell wasn't too good if it was smoked str8.
              Ok.

So I didnt get completely ripped off.

I had to stop doing drugs though, it was no longer agreeing with me mentally or physically. After a while, after doing drugs I wouldn't be right for days. I would feel disgusted with myself, depressed, didnt want to talk to anyone and just felt weirded out in general. Everyone seemed weird and corny to me, I couldn't concentrate, I was shot.

Comment

Ok.

So I didnt get completely ripped off.

I had to stop doing drugs though, it was no longer agreeing with me mentally or physically. After a while, after doing drugs I wouldn't be right for days. I would feel disgusted with myself, depressed, didnt want to talk to anyone and just felt weirded out in general.
                I feel ya. **** drugs. I eventually phased out all the bull**** and kept it to just smokin n drinkin. Rolls or shrooms for special occasions. And even weed got to be too much of a hassle. Can't trust motha****as. And I couldn't do **** but eat n sleep on weed. I'm a dedicated drinker now.

Comment

• Don't **** with any of that ****. Sherm sticks were sometimes done back in the day, but straight weed, or hash now. Nothing else. Never took pills in my life.

Comment

I feel ya. **** drugs. I eventually phased out all the bull**** and kept it to just smokin n drinkin. Rolls or shrooms for special occasions. And even weed got to be too much of a hassle. Can't trust motha****as. And I couldn't do **** but eat n sleep on weed. I'm a dedicated drinker now.
                    You can't trust people. I remember this one time someone I knew was trying to sell dust to people. I asked him if I could have some.. He was tellin me that he didnt want to give me any because I was cool with him, and his "dust" was really weed dipped in bleach. Thats messed up ****.

Comment

• Miller High Life 12 pack
                      A shot of the Knot..
                      gooood

Comment

Working...
                      X