No announcement yet.

Miranda-Pavlik Purse Bid March 12th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miranda-Pavlik Purse Bid March 12th

"The WBC would like to congratulate Edison Miranda for his victory this past Saturday in Puerto Rico.

The WBC is confirming March 12th as the date for the purse offer of the WBC final elimination bout between Kelly Pavlik and Edison Miranda.

The WBC has approved a voluntary defense of WBC middleweight champion Jermaine Taylor while this final elimination bout takes place to then proceed with his mandatory title defense."

Looks like the winner is going to be guaranteed next crack at Taylor after Mora...

Awsum its a Great fight! The type boxing needs! And WHOEVER wins will have a great fight with Taylor!

Comment

yeah should be a good fight. hopefully Pavlik won't be like Green and stay away from Miranda the whole fight. GO Edison "Pantera" Miranda

Comment

This is awesome....Pavlik is tough and I like him alot but Pantera is the man of the future here and can't wait for him to Bust Taylors overrated ass in front of the whole world..........

Comment

this will be a great fight, pavlik is a great fighter i'll be routing for miranda

Comment

it doesnt matter who wins this fight. if taylor faces either miranda or pavlik, his reign of error will be over.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEvilSaint View Post
              it doesnt matter who wins this fight. if taylor faces either miranda or pavlik, his reign of error will be over.
              I agree........

Comment

This happened quick. Great news. But I'll still pick Taylor to beat either.

Comment

I found Kelly Pavlik on myspace and his friends that commented on there were calling Miranda a "tune-up" fight. So I asked him about it.

http://www.myspace.com/97415900
                  Date: Mar 8, 2007 2:24 AM
                  Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [ ? ]
                  Subject: RE: Tune up?
                  Body: A lot of people including myself are not impressed by his performance. He looked very wild and even got knocked down.

----------------- Original Message -----------------
                  Date: 07 Mar 2007, 02:08 AM

You seeing Miranda as a tune-up fight?

He looked deadly on HBO last saturday.
                  He doesn't think much of Miranda. I'm sure that will change after takes a right hand from him.

Comment

Pavlik against Miranda is a toss up, agreeing that Pavlik looks to be the better boxer, miranda packs a punch and is more than ready tp throw those haymakers, the outcome of this fight to me will be is Miranda going to impose himself on pavlik or will pavlik make miranda pay for the wild punches, who ever that can solve or answer these questions will win the encounter

Comment

Working...
                    X