Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just bought a used PSP for 60 bucks.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just bought a used PSP for 60 bucks.....

.......its modded/hacked/cfw(whatever any of that means),was it worth it?Its a PSP 1000,the "fat" one.What can I do with a modded PSP?

Originally posted by BLATANT View Post
    .......its modded/hacked/cfw(whatever any of that means),was it worth it?Its a PSP 1000,the "fat" one.What can I do with a modded PSP?
    This is what you do. Go Here http://pspisoz.com/

Now you can download every psp game for free enjoy.

Also go here http://www.psp-hacks.com/

You can use this site to figure out how to burn your old playstation games on your computer and play them on your psp. The site has a bunch of other usages for your hacked psp.

Comment

Get God of War: Chains of Olympus, it's class.

Comment

Originally posted by USA4LIFE View Post
        This is what you do. Go Here http://pspisoz.com/

Now you can download every psp game for free enjoy.

Also go here http://www.psp-hacks.com/

You can use this site to figure out how to burn your old playstation games on your computer and play them on your psp. The site has a bunch of other usages for your hacked psp.
        Thanks alot for then info,Im sure it works,but i have no clue how to go about it

Comment

Download an ISO or CSO

Go to the root of your memory stick

F:\

Then find a folder that is named "ISO" if it is not there then make it.

Then go inside (F:\iso\)

Then put the ISO in there.. Enjoy. Also you might want to go into recovery mode
          (turn the PSP completely off), or press the home button on the XMB.. A menu should come out.. If not.. Then turn off the psp and turn it on, BUT hold the R button.. A menu should come up. Enter configuration and set the loader to SonyNP.

=)

Hope that helps.. If you have CFW 5.00 m33-6 (latest) then you also have the option to load things faster from the memory stick.

Also.. A PSP for 60 is great. Enjoy.

Comment

I sold my hacked psp slim back to gamestop and only got like 50 bucks for it. Once I hacked it can they unhack it or will they be pissed if another customer returns it and says its hacked? I sure hope gamestop doesn't hassle me since its not even like they paid that much money to buy it back from me. I was low on cash, so thats why I sold it back. Plus I have another hacked psp, I used to own two

I sure hope theirs not an idiotic customer who returns a perfectly good hacked psp back to the store and complain that its hacked. Hacked psps are great, but I'm sure their are stupid ppl out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
              I sold my hacked psp slim back to gamestop and only got like 50 bucks for it. Once I hacked it can they unhack it or will they be pissed if another customer returns it and says its hacked? I sure hope gamestop doesn't hassle me since its not even like they paid that much money to buy it back from me. I was low on cash, so thats why I sold it back. Plus I have another hacked psp, I used to own two

I sure hope theirs not an idiotic customer who returns a perfectly good hacked psp back to the store and complain that its hacked. Hacked psps are great, but I'm sure their are stupid ppl out there.
              They refurbish all systems they buy from people so they make it like new. I imagine they "unhack" any hacked psp's. I can't see how they can hassle you, they bought it and payed you, it's not like they can ask you to bring the money back.

Comment

I got an ancient PSP with loads of **** and boxing on.

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post
                  Download an ISO or CSO

Go to the root of your memory stick

F:\

Then find a folder that is named "ISO" if it is not there then make it.

Then go inside (F:\iso\)

Then put the ISO in there.. Enjoy. Also you might want to go into recovery mode
                  (turn the PSP completely off), or press the home button on the XMB.. A menu should come out.. If not.. Then turn off the psp and turn it on, BUT hold the R button.. A menu should come up. Enter configuration and set the loader to SonyNP.

=)

Hope that helps.. If you have CFW 5.00 m33-6 (latest) then you also have the option to load things faster from the memory stick.

Also.. A PSP for 60 is great. Enjoy.
                  Thanks alot for the info,I really appreciate it,btw,I heard that i need a umd in the PSP in order to play a game from the memory stick,is that true?

Comment

Working...
                  X