Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 11-22-2017, 01:19 AM #11
~HATERS GONNA HATE!~

Quoted: 7339 Post(s)
.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,318,234,067,796,791,132,160.00
Total Points: 3,366,869,813,235,441,729,536.00
No Message - -jose- Happy Holidays bro - KOVALBOXER Boss Hogg Cartel - LoadedWraps bad ass sig and avi..... - Santa_ For Kovalev & Rocky 4 - BKM- 
WAR KILLER KOV!! - Dean_Razorback lol good one! :beerchug: - -jose- uno cerveza - Omowale Tribe Hahaha, good stuff. - Santa_ welcome back vato loco - Tago Nang Tago 
:beerchug: - -jose- No Message - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- Love your hilarious posts. Keep it up. - 1bad65 

teh first problem I seen was you went on a date with her, they all just want some dick to penetrate from time to time and nothing more.

She seen you as a ***** and took advantage of you.
.!WAR MIKEY! is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 01:28 AM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 921 Post(s)
Sicario* has a reputation beyond reputeSicario* has a reputation beyond reputeSicario* has a reputation beyond reputeSicario* has a reputation beyond reputeSicario* has a reputation beyond reputeSicario* has a reputation beyond reputeSicario* has a reputation beyond reputeSicario* has a reputation beyond reputeSicario* has a reputation beyond reputeSicario* has a reputation beyond reputeSicario* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 101,373,986,419,220,119,552.00
Total Points: 101,889,000,902,495,830,016.00
.. - Rocky... The Good Stuff - Rocky... lol - Rocky... Stella - Rocky... Grolsch - Rocky... 
Becks - Rocky... Warsetiner - Rocky... Corona - Rocky... Have a slice - Rocky... Americans love these - Rocky... 
nice - Rocky... For being a good sport - Rocky... Yo - Rocky... You like fish? - Rocky... Love these - Rocky... 
Surprise - Rocky... They is good - Rocky... Woohoo - Rocky... cheers homey - Mike D Alcoholism lol - El-blanco 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
teh first problem I seen was you went on a date with her, they all just want some dick to penetrate from time to time and nothing more.

She seen you as a ***** and took advantage of you.
Took advantage for what? Free food? B*tch makes 7 figures a year. I doubt she's starving..
Sicario* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 02:02 AM #13
Phenomdeaux

Quoted: 1727 Post(s)
Phenom has disabled reputation
Bank: 71,573,960,875,432,779,776.00
Total Points: 71,775,960,889,390,391,296.00
you are a sh1t poster - Freedom. 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bearman3000 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicario* View Post
Took advantage for what? Free food? B*tch makes 7 figures a year. I doubt she's starving..
She makes more than a million a year what kind of work she does
Phenom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 02:06 AM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 921 Post(s)
Sicario* has a reputation beyond reputeSicario* has a reputation beyond reputeSicario* has a reputation beyond reputeSicario* has a reputation beyond reputeSicario* has a reputation beyond reputeSicario* has a reputation beyond reputeSicario* has a reputation beyond reputeSicario* has a reputation beyond reputeSicario* has a reputation beyond reputeSicario* has a reputation beyond reputeSicario* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 101,373,986,419,220,119,552.00
Total Points: 101,889,000,902,495,830,016.00
.. - Rocky... The Good Stuff - Rocky... lol - Rocky... Stella - Rocky... Grolsch - Rocky... 
Becks - Rocky... Warsetiner - Rocky... Corona - Rocky... Have a slice - Rocky... Americans love these - Rocky... 
nice - Rocky... For being a good sport - Rocky... Yo - Rocky... You like fish? - Rocky... Love these - Rocky... 
Surprise - Rocky... They is good - Rocky... Woohoo - Rocky... cheers homey - Mike D Alcoholism lol - El-blanco 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom View Post
She makes more than a million a year what kind of work she does

Happy?
Sicario* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 02:32 AM #15
The People's Champion

Quoted: 2211 Post(s)
jaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,309,196,403,320,030,232,576.00
Total Points: 6,309,296,404,320,050,216,960.00
Thanks for the warning - MeiXiang loving the sig - Alx. gift - Daniel Alpha Happy new year bro! - led* funny poster in the lounge - jas 
atg poster - jas I <3 you! - led No Message - jas thanks bro I didn't even notice - -jose- you got skills - Santa_ 
Trump! - Ruthless One :beerchug: - -jose- hilarious - jas Keep up the good work! - 1bad65 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jaded AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas 

Quote:
So I went out with this chick who is a hardcore feminist. Normally I hate feminist but this chick wasn't a normal looking feminist. She was a hot middle eastern chick, 5'3, black hair, beautiful face, Americanized, fat ass, and big ass tits. Great body all around. 10/10 easily. I got a date with her from my buddy who works with her. He warned me on how she was but I told him chill, just want to hit it a few times and leave. Hardcore feminist don't do long term relationships anyway so i knew I was good.

So we went out to this pretty pricey restaurant. The conversation was boring as f*ck but I know if I act like I was interested to what she is saying and act like I cared, my chances were good at smashing. As she was finishing up her conversation on her major in Lesbian Dance Theory in college, the check came in.

I thought to myself it would be a good idea to ask her to split the check as she was a feminist but when I brought up the idea, she got mad and started this lecture of how guys should pay the check on the first date and blah blah blah, how she is old fashion and what not. I thought to myself, the irony of what this woman believes. Anyway, I paid the check and we went our separate ways. Feminists are a bunch of morons.
In situations like this it's always best to excuse yourself to the gentleman's room and then slip out the door leaving her alone with the check. This technique also is helpful if you discuss having sex after dinner and it looks like a no go.
jaded is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 02:33 AM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 319 Post(s)
TheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,011,939,293.75
Thanks for your support & respect - Massage Queen girls boxing vid - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- 

My asian homies tell me in asia its totally different like women kiss mens arses and they lucky if you marry them and then its no thang if you have a mistress or side thang going on just as long as the mistress doesn't try to violate the wifey.

They tell me like you just go on a business trip and smash all kinds of slats and the wifey doesn't even question it nor brings it up? Is this true? what do you asian cats think?

I'm like damn i should move to asia then lol. but they don't like my kind over there or if they do they doing it to piss off their parents.
TheGR8TESTOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 02:37 AM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 319 Post(s)
TheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,011,939,293.75
Thanks for your support & respect - Massage Queen girls boxing vid - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaded View Post
In situations like this it's always best to excuse yourself to the gentleman's room and then slip out the door leaving her alone with the check. This technique also is helpful if you discuss having sex after dinner and it looks like a no go.
HA reminds me of when i took this chick to happy hour then back to my hotel room when we got back to my room she put on her bikini like we were actually gonna swim after a few laps i made up an excuse and called the "sure thing" over and I let the door hit the first girl in the arse.

The "sure thing" wasn't as hot as the girl I kicked out, but F that I didn't get a hotel to just swim lol.
TheGR8TESTOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 02:42 AM #18
Greatness!!

Quoted: 1806 Post(s)
megas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 66,787,680,118,838.53
Total Points: 123,786,780,362,433.50
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Thanks for the link - hectari good post! - -jose- No Message - -jose- f*ck racism, cheers! - ,GGG 
That is a good find The Manipulated Mang - hectari 

Quote:
So I went out with this chick who is a hardcore feminist. Normally I hate feminist but this chick wasn't a normal looking feminist. She was a hot middle eastern chick, 5'3, black hair, beautiful face, Americanized, fat ass, and big ass tits. Great body all around. 10/10 easily. I got a date with her from my buddy who works with her. He warned me on how she was but I told him chill, just want to hit it a few times and leave. Hardcore feminist don't do long term relationships anyway so i knew I was good.

So we went out to this pretty pricey restaurant. The conversation was boring as f*ck but I know if I act like I was interested to what she is saying and act like I cared, my chances were good at smashing. As she was finishing up her conversation on her major in Lesbian Dance Theory in college, the check came in.

I thought to myself it would be a good idea to ask her to split the check as she was a feminist but when I brought up the idea, she got mad and started this lecture of how guys should pay the check on the first date and blah blah blah, how she is old fashion and what not. I thought to myself, the irony of what this woman believes. Anyway, I paid the check and we went our separate ways. Feminists are a bunch of morons.
The part i am surprised about is that men still dine women they want to fvck. Isn't the thing now "Netflix and Chill"? I recently met this chick online, asked her out for a drink, she got upset and i said i should have asked for the honour of taking her out to dinner, not a drink. I told her that i didn't feel there was anything honourable in taking her out, and she should "fvck off". I have no respect for a women anymore, after finding out how manipulative and vile they are, so i have no problem telling them to fvck off.
megas30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 03:06 AM #19
1 John 2:22

Quoted: 3119 Post(s)
Rip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 300,717,971,388,718,506,835,968.00
Total Points: 300,717,971,388,718,506,835,968.00
e-billionaire - MANIAC310 for being richer than me for a couple hours - MANIAC310 Cheers! - iBreakbeat Just have a beer bro - led Cookie! - MANIAC310 
one of my favorite Christians in the lounge :D - MANIAC310 Splendid use of your Javelin out there!!! - Jedi Vader twenty! - MANIAC310 Thnx again homie.. - the mesiah Thanks for the points - blacraven 
have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 thanks bro! :beerchug: - jose830 thanks for donating to the Superbowl Jackpot points will be returned if nobody wins :beerchug: - jose830 :luvbed: - jose830 thanks for fast payoff. good fight!! - Psylence83 
No Message - hhs661 No Message - MDPopescu Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Easter, Bud. I wish you and your family nothing but the best, and pray that God keeps you safe so you can be with those you love at the end of your tour. - DionysusX happy father's day - DionysusX 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Black Ranger Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Robin Hood World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnston View Post
Honestly half of them have no idea what feminism is really about. They don't seem to comprehend what true equality means. When it comes down to it most of them are just frauds who will reject it when it stops benefiting them
Yep, what this guy said
Rip Chudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 03:10 AM #20
Greatness!!

Quoted: 1806 Post(s)
megas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 66,787,680,118,838.53
Total Points: 123,786,780,362,433.50
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Thanks for the link - hectari good post! - -jose- No Message - -jose- f*ck racism, cheers! - ,GGG 
That is a good find The Manipulated Mang - hectari 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnston View Post
Honestly half of them have no idea what feminism is really about. They don't seem to comprehend what true equality means. When it comes down to it most of them are just frauds who will reject it when it stops benefiting them
I disagree. I think they know what feminism means. It is us that have a different meaning for it. Feminism is about women's power. I think we are the ones confusing "feminism" with "egalitarianism". Women didn't say they were "egalitarians", they say they were "feminists". This means that everything is about them and their ascension to power. We should start paying attention. Feminism, like racism, goes against everything humanity should represent.
megas30 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
check, feminist, woman

User Tag List