Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Hopkins who fought Trinidad would have 12-0 GGG.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not 12-0

116-112 Hopkins..

Hopkins will give up a few early and mid rds to let ggg blow his load before picking him apart

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      Ggg got all these agenda boys insecurities flaring up
      Remind you of your little peanut d1ck when you think about golovkin?

Comment

During Hopkins prime he had two fights with Echols and three legendary bouts against Allen. Hopkins rarely blew people out during his prime he had his fair share of ugly and reasonably competitive fights with mediocre competition.

Hopkins was spectacular against Trinidad but that was largely due to Trinidad's footwork which most closely resembled that of a person whose feet were attached to railroad tracks and really needing to plant his feet in order to land meaningful punches. A horrid combination of faults when facing Bernard.

Hyperbole is always more fun to garner attention for a thread though right OP. Can't shut out Eastman, would shut out Golovkin. I see.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
          I think Hopkins stops him with a shot to the body late. Hopkins size, reach, and ring savvy would have Golovkin in all kinds of trouble. It's funny how no one would even mention this 2 fights ago.
          Exactly. Too tall, too much reach and IQ. B-Hop’s jab and movement would have been a problem as would’ve been his mind games and ability to fight dirty in order to get in his opponents head. I’m not saying it would’ve been just a total domination but Bernard definitely wins most of the rounds and probably ends it late.

Comment

ummm no

not a chance

Comment

Both Canelo and Golovkin would get out classed easily by a prime B-Hop, so would Sergio Martinez, most middleweights would

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                Both Canelo and Golovkin would get out classed easily by a prime B-Hop, so would Sergio Martinez, most middleweights would
                Martinez was too prone to knock downs. He'd get stopped by GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                  Hopkins isn't outclassing any of them and regarding Martinez i think a prime very athletic southpaw would cause real issues for Bernard.

Comment

LMAO at clueless haters. Same Hopkins who went the distance with Allen, Joppy, Holmes, Daniels, Vanderpool, Council, et al.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                      During Hopkins prime he had two fights with Echols and three legendary bouts against Allen. Hopkins rarely blew people out during his prime he had his fair share of ugly and reasonably competitive fights with mediocre competition.

Hopkins was spectacular against Trinidad but that was largely due to Trinidad's footwork which most closely resembled that of a person whose feet were attached to railroad tracks and really needing to plant his feet in order to land meaningful punches. A horrid combination of faults when facing Bernard.

Hyperbole is always more fun to garner attention for a thread though right OP. Can't shut out Eastman, would shut out Golovkin. I see.
                      Perfectly summarized.

On top of that, I'd add that when Golovkin was walking through everyone and Hopkins fight was discussed, at higher weight, everyone cried out that Golovkin would be picking on poor old Hopkins and it's a huge mismatch. Now it's an easy UD for Hopkins, prime or not.

Comment

Working...
                      X