No announcement yet.

Is this a casual forum?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WAR KING TUG!!!

Oh, and this is largely a racist fanboy forum full of ******ed children.

And I include myself in that.

Comment

Half the threads on here aren't even boxing related...sums it up

Comment

This was a Pacuiao/Mayweather forum, now it's a GGG forum. Of course it's casual.

If posters ain't hating on someone...then they probably ain't posting.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
          TBF Lipinets does have a sticky on the front page though I'm surprised he doesn't get more attention. I didn't even realise Togstsogt had turned pro, so thanks for the heads up. And Velez? Well yeah, but hard to see anyone being too excited, the kid's shown his level and he can't hang at the top... he looked promising but well, this **** happens.
          Yeah Lipinets not being popular is a head scratcher, young Kazakh guy sleeping legit opponents 9 fights in. Tug went pro last year and is already fighting 16-2 fighters.

Comment

Formal dress is not required. You can post in your shorts and T-shirt, so it's casual, but business casual is preferred.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
              King Tug is a silver medalist from Mongolia. He'll be on PBC tomorrow.

I'll check it out

Comment

Sorry I've tried for years to watch featherweights and just can't do it. I guess I'm a casual.

Comment

Forum has been infested with Casuals unfortunately, most of the Hardcore's have logged off and moved on which it starting to seem like a great idea to be honest

Comment

Working...
                  X