No announcement yet.

New super slim 500gb PS3 is awesome!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New super slim 500gb PS3 is awesome!

This is our 3rd PS3. We went from the original to the initial 300gb odd slim but that died last week. 24/7 use does that.

This new f----r is super slim, top loading and looks awesome. I hope this is the last one I have to clock before PS4 comes out. But it has a slick design.

FTR, my old PS3 is it possible to replace the blu-ray drive and flog it or use it as a spare in my brothers 2nd home?

anyone else have this model?

Comment

I think everyone is holding out for the PS4 or Xbox 720.

Comment

Still got my launch 60GB never had a problem with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
          I think everyone is holding out for the PS4 or Xbox 720.
          This. I sold my xbox360 about 6 weeks ago as It had collected more dust then a nuns twat. In saying that I will most definitely pick up a new model when they come out so my dust has a place to hang out

Comment

I got a slim 4 GB 360. With one game.

Yeah.

I'm ballin'.

Comment

I thought the new extra slim one was cool until I seen it was top loading. That is some ghetto 1990's ****. That benefits sony because it is cheaper that doesnt benefit me. I have the first slim one and no buyers remorse. Id rather have a slot loading one that fits better on my tv stand shelf.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                This. I sold my xbox360 about 6 weeks ago as It had collected more dust then a nuns twat. In saying that I will most definitely pick up a new model when they come out so my dust has a place to hang out
                I have like half a dozen games but I only really use it for netflix

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                  I thought the new extra slim one was cool until I seen it was top loading. That is some ghetto 1990's ****. That benefits sony because it is cheaper that doesnt benefit me. I have the first slim one and no buyers remorse. Id rather have a slot loading one that fits better on my tv stand shelf.
                  I'd prefer a top loading console, it's a **** cleaning the laser on a slot loading one. The disc is also secure in place so if you knock it it won't scratch the **** out of the disc (Xbox).

Comment

most of you's is older den me and you still play video games?

lol hahaha lolerskates!

Comment

Working...
                    X