Yanks, talk to me about Mick Romney

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yanks, talk to me about Mick Romney

I refuse to call a grown man "Mitt"

Anyway, talk to me about this fella', he came over here and pissed off the whole country, invoked the ire of one Boris Johnson, and referred to the labour **** as "Mr Leader"

This fella' looks to me like George Bush mark 2, an international embarrassment. you lot aren't seriously going to vote him in are you?

he sucks, but obama sucks more.

Comment

Romney iN Mirpuri means bastard child. Nuff said.
      Last edited by Terrel; 07-28-2012, 10:56 PM.

Comment

he's a corporate raiding mormon with a vapid personality.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
          I refuse to call a grown man "Mitt"

Anyway, talk to me about this fella', he came over here and pissed off the whole country, invoked the ire of one Boris Johnson, and referred to the labour **** as "Mr Leader"

This fella' looks to me like George Bush mark 2, an international embarrassment. you lot aren't seriously going to vote him in are you?
          I stopped reading after that....does this guy want to be taken seriously?!?! what a joke....

Comment

Mitt Romney is a Mexican Mormon. Take him back Mexico.

Comment

From what I can tell the yanks seem to be very fond of Romney and they share most of his views and positions

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                From what I can tell the yanks seem to be very fond of Romney and they share most of his views and positions
                Who told you that?!

Comment

I personally am not well versed in the world of politics, the way I've always seen it, who I vote for and my opinion regarding political issues does not make a difference - so I don't voice them as much as others.

I believe the majority of Americans are apprehensive about this man because he's Mormon (which, for the record is NOT Christianity). Anyway, I see this as the main reason why people don't embrace him, but I have heard many opinions (mostly conservatives) that he is the lesser evil out of our 2 choices for Presidency.

Comment

Originally posted by r ! zilient View Post
                    I personally am not well versed in the world of politics, the way I've always seen it, who I vote for and my opinion regarding political issues does not make a difference - so I don't voice them as much as others.

I believe the majority of Americans are apprehensive about this man because he's Mormon (which, for the record is NOT Christianity). Anyway, I see this as the main reason why people don't embrace him, but I have heard many opinions (mostly conservatives) that he is the lesser evil out of our 2 choices for Presidency.
                    he seems to be the one that the media want to win, I don't even know the name of his rival which is never a good thing.

The church of latter day saints is so out of touch with modern american values and morals, I can't see ol' Mitt being a great choice to lead your country.

Then again i'm british so i can't really talk about bad leadership since we has the terrible con-dems running the show over here.

Comment

Working...
                    X