Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tony Harrison, Jermell Charlo - Heated Face To Face in LA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

charlo needs to let go of the past..whatever happened has happened, now you're getting your rematch,use the past as jetfuel to that hunger and motivation, goodluck December 21st,may the best man be revealed

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
      The Charlo’s tough guy act is very tiring.

Fuking cokehead drunk Charlo’s are the epitome of what a POS person is.
      But is it an act or is that how he is.... The other brother seem to be more laidback.(Jacobs) But this one seems like a legit hothead.

I cant see Jacobs doing Jermell like he did Jermall tbh

Comment

Idc what anyone says i love Jermell's intense attitude. This is a combat sport.

Whats so bad about him behaving like a borderline lunatic lmao. As long as he keeps his hands to himself outside the ring whats the issue?

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
          charlo needs to let go of the past..whatever happened has happened, now you're getting your rematch,use the past as jetfuel to that hunger and motivation, goodluck December 21st,may the best man be revealed
          Very good post, Charlo really need to let it go. Focus on channeling that anger towards destroying Harrison. At the moment he makes it look like Harrison is living in his head rent free (24/7). He looked a little triggered/stressed, And like someone else pointed out about his hairline, it could be because of the unnecessary stress he has put himself under since the loss.

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
            What? Come one. Dudes go bald cause their grandfather on their mother's side was bald. It's fate. But hair aside, Charlo gonna whip that ass big time.
            Haha i know im just playin, but his hairline be receding fast tho

and i agree about Harrison getting whooped

Comment

December 21st can't come fast enough! This is gonna be a goodie! Let's Go!

Comment

Originally posted by Raf7_9 View Post
                Can't wait till Charlo knocks this ghetto thug piece of **** out
                Lmao fcking idiot

Comment

Fokin cornball! GO TONY!

Comment

I’m with you Tony

He’s hard to like so send his country bipolar ass back to Texas packing! He and his brother are just way over the top and you be like “calm the F- -k down!

Comment

It’s always a white racist piece of capital S-it on here want to call someone ghetto, where’s yo mama then?

Comment

Working...
                      X