No announcement yet.

Is Lennox Lewis the GOAT?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
    H2H Lewis is the Greatest HW of all time.
    Tyson Fury outworks him and drowns him in a thriller.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
      You dont seriously think Lewis is in the discusion for the greatest ever at HW do you? Look I like Lewis and he was the dominate HW of his era hands down but this is all fantasy talk here. Lewis doesnt beat Holmes in his prime and probably gets stopped (not koed, stopped) Joe Louis does knock him out and so does Holyfield. Tyson was a faded sad version of what he was he probably gets him to and id give big George a 50/50 shot at him Ali dances and 1-2s him all night. Lewis is up there but he isnt the goat.
      I agree

Basically, lewis was great buy loses to all great americans

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
        Joe Louis would be soundly out pointed by Ali, , out pointed by Larry, KOed by Lennox, out pointed by Vitali, KOed by Wlad, and out pointed by Tyson Fury, at least, what planet are you on? Your opinion doesnt count you are no where near reality get out
        You have no idea what your talking about, half of those slow mfers wouldnt even be able to touch him. Vitali would have been cut to shreds, Wlad would have been put to sleep inside of 5. Lennox would be 50/50 and I would bet a weeks paycheck louis wouldnt have been KOed by Lennox in his prime, I mean ffs Lewis got KOed by Rachman and Oliver McCall, you think Joe Louis couldnt have found his chin. Homes and Ali are true toss ups, you dont know shiet about boxing or its history. Go sit in the corner.

Jesus fuk me Christ this idiot said Tyson Fury would outpoint Joe Louis. Is there a beginner/Student/dumfuk section here? If there is can he banished to there until he stops saying dumb shiet like this?

People like this dude really get at me. He comes here and tells me that glass jawed Wlad would have koed Joe Louis who he would have never been able to hit but yet his brother Vitali who had more of a killer instinct but was the lesser boxer of the two would have outpointed Joe. I mean there is no excuse for this level of ignorance. Back in my day I had to pay for the VHS tapes to be sent to me. All you have to do now is look it up on you tube. Its stupidity on a criminal level.
        Last edited by Sun_Tzu; 08-20-2016, 01:38 AM.

Comment

You dont seriously think Lewis is in the discusion for the greatest ever at HW do you? Look I like Lewis and he was the dominate HW of his era hands down but this is all fantasy talk here. Lewis doesnt beat Holmes in his prime and probably gets stopped (not koed, stopped) Joe Louis does knock him out and so does Holyfield. Tyson was a faded sad version of what he was he probably gets him to and id give big George a 50/50 shot at him Ali dances and 1-2s him all night. Lewis is up there but he isnt the goat.
          Those Lil guys don't stand a chance against a prime Lewis. GTFO fool.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            Tyson Fury outworks him and drowns him in a thriller.
            Lewis isn't a 1 trick pony like Wlad, he could do it all.

Comment

Those Lil guys don't stand a chance against a prime Lewis. GTFO fool.
              Washed up Holyfield gave him all he wanted..twice. Beyond gone Tyson stayed in there with him for 8 rounds. Lewis would have a losing record against the greats, he would win a few but he would lose a lot more. Manny Steward was the only reason he got to where he was anyway. Go and watch him when Pepe was training him.

Comment

Lewis isn't a 1 trick pony like Wlad, he could do it all.
                No, he was a 1-2 pony for the most part. He had size and strength over most of the people he fought. Old, slow, washed up Holyfield took him to deep waters. Had that been Holyfield before the wars Lewis would have drowned.

Comment

No, he was a 1-2 pony for the most part. He had size and strength over most of the people he fought. Old, slow, washed up Holyfield took him to deep waters. Had that been Holyfield before the wars Lewis would have drowned.
                  Young Holyfield would have got KTFO, old Holyfield was a much smarter fighter whom knew how to survive.

Comment

Jesus fuk me Christ this idiot said Tyson Fury would outpoint Joe Louis.
                    i agree. prime joe most likely would tear fury apart. the only hope fury would have vs a prime joe would be to jab and hold on for dear life (6'9'' 85'' 250 lbs to 6'2'' 75 '' 220 lbs. he could drape himself over joe until the final bell ?) ruiz was kind of successful with this tactic. i gave fury no chance vs wlad and look what happened (although this want prime wlad).

Comment

Young Holyfield would have got KTFO, old Holyfield was a much smarter fighter whom knew how to survive.
                      Lol, come on man. George fukin Foreman couldnt knock Holyfield out in his absolute prime. Lewis wouldnt have been able to stand and trade with Holyfield like he did with George. Lewis does not have foreman power, if he did he would have knocked old Holyfield out. In the end its all opinion mine being right of course.

Comment

Working...
                      X