Have any of your exes died already?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have any of your exes died already?

Just found out one of my exes died. its Crazy we still in our 30's!

Can't say I was totally shocked tho, she ended up doing ton of drugs. Which is the main reason we broke up. She started with E and GHB and then pretty much everything after that. Heard she was doing meth and crack as well.

She also had eating disorders. Bulimia mostly. I thought the bulimia would be the thing to do her in, but apparently she committed suicide.

Really tragic because she came from a rich white neighborhood, had two parents, one of them was white and was smart.

She actually was a good gf in the beginning, but the drugs changed her and turned her into a psycho unstable lying C*NT.

She did me wrong and apparently did everyone else wrong she ever came across. She pretty much stole and screwed everyone over for drugs.

This is why I don't F with chicks who do drugs. I mean if they do a little weed, or drop E, or yayo and wanna F me right after fine. But I'll never date a chick who has a drug problem ever again.

Sorry to hear that. That’s why I dont fuk with druggies especially the ones who smoke meth and crack. Cant trust those type.

The ones in my circle are just weed smokers.

Comment

My condolences. Not yet I am in my late 20's.

Comment

Not enough!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post

Just found out one of my exes died. its Crazy we still in our 30's!

Can't say I was totally shocked tho, she ended up doing ton of drugs. Which is the main reason we broke up. She started with E and GHB and then pretty much everything after that. Heard she was doing meth and crack as well.

She also had eating disorders. Bulimia mostly. I thought the bulimia would be the thing to do her in, but apparently she committed suicide.

Really tragic because she came from a rich white neighborhood, had two parents, one of them was white and was smart.

She actually was a good gf in the beginning, but the drugs changed her and turned her into a psycho unstable lying C*NT.

She did me wrong and apparently did everyone else wrong she ever came across. She pretty much stole and screwed everyone over for drugs.

This is why I don't F with chicks who do drugs. I mean if they do a little weed, or drop E, or yayo and wanna F me right after fine. But I'll never date a chick who has a drug problem ever again.
          Yes, very tragic when white people die, especially white girls.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            Sorry to hear that. That’s why I dont fuk with druggies especially the ones who smoke meth and crack. Cant trust those type.

The ones in my circle are just weed smokers.
            Thanks bro yeah she was my first white girl lol well 1/2 white.

I had white chicks in middle school and high school but that was puppy love. She was smart straight A's. Really nice and a good gf in the beginning but she started hanging out with these Asian thugs you might know of them. Think they were called the Asian Boyz or some ish like that.

We got into it once when I was at her crib alone and they rolled up trying to throw a party at her crib. It was all racial tension BS of course. But finally she took my side and kicked them all out. This should have been my final straw. I should have just smashed and bounced but I was dumb and only like 19 at the time.

I never liked her hanging with those guys, but she said they were just her homies since she went to a rich white valley school and the asian thugs were the only ones throwing cool parties? They took her to the raves on the weekends and thats how she got into the drugs and it was all down the *****ter after that. of course none of those AB's or her friends stook around. Everyone went off to college and real jobs and grew up and she kept going to raves.

She then claimed she was a DJ and was touring around for money. I think the real DJ's just wanted to smash her so they invited her and viewed her as a groupie. She had access to more drugs and got more strung out.

I actually found her on Myspace and hit her up back in the Myspace days and she was down to smash so I hit it one more time but that was the last I ever spoke to her. She was way too gone on drugs by that point.

I feel guilty for just hitting and quitting, but smart enough to know she toxic.

Again it was the drugs and all that gay rave ***** and those Asian *****kz she chose to hang with.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
              My condolences. Not yet I am in my late 20's.
              yeah bro its a trip in only in my 30's and I was like WTF?

I knew she either had to sober up or she'd be one of the first to go. I actually thought her bulimia would be the thing to kill her, but it was suicide.

Comment

Damn sorry to hear. Even though you weren't together, still is a crazy thing to hear

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                  Thanks bro yeah she was my first white girl lol well 1/2 white.

I had white chicks in middle school and high school but that was puppy love. She was smart straight A's. Really nice and a good gf in the beginning but she started hanging out with these Asian thugs you might know of them. Think they were called the Asian Boyz or some ish like that.

We got into it once when I was at her crib alone and they rolled up trying to throw a party at her crib. It was all racial tension BS of course. But finally she took my side and kicked them all out. This should have been my final straw. I should have just smashed and bounced but I was dumb and only like 19 at the time.

I never liked her hanging with those guys, but she said they were just her homies since she went to a rich white valley school and the asian thugs were the only ones throwing cool parties? They took her to the raves on the weekends and thats how she got into the drugs and it was all down the *****ter after that. of course none of those AB's or her friends stook around. Everyone went off to college and real jobs and grew up and she kept going to raves.

She then claimed she was a DJ and was touring around for money. I think the real DJ's just wanted to smash her so they invited her and viewed her as a groupie. She had access to more drugs and got more strung out.

I actually found her on Myspace and hit her up back in the Myspace days and she was down to smash so I hit it one more time but that was the last I ever spoke to her. She was way too gone on drugs by that point.

I feel guilty for just hitting and quitting, but smart enough to know she toxic.

Again it was the drugs and all that gay rave ***** and those Asian *****kz she chose to hang with.

Hit it and quit it was the right tactic.

Comment

Not that I know of, but then again I don't really keep in contact with anyone I used to hang out with from high school. So there's a possibility

Comment

Working...
                    X