Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury is Seizing What He Believes is His Rightful Place

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
    That's a lie, Fury wasn't 276 when he fought Chisora, stick to the facts. Also he was 26 back then, young man who carry weight better. Fury did bad things to himself and we will only see if it's reversible once he steps in the ring with top opponent. Until then you just guessing and living in fairyland.
    Fury isn't 276lbs, he's around 255-260 and that was on the 2nd of this month.... so please, stick to the facts, and stop adding on over a stone onto his weight lol

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
      Fury isn't 276lbs, he's around 255-260 and that was on the 2nd of this month.... so please, stick to the facts, and stop adding on over a stone onto his weight lol

Lmao you fool, I've seen his last fight, he's 276 so stop lying kid

Comment

Remember how often Fury postponed the rematch against Klitschko.....the Wilder fight is not going to happen. Fury is a phony and has nothing left...

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
          That's a lie, Fury wasn't 276 when he fought Chisora, stick to the facts. Also he was 26 back then, young man who carry weight better. Fury did bad things to himself and we will only see if it's reversible once he steps in the ring with top opponent. Until then you just guessing and living in fairyland.
          Fishead aberdeen angus has been living in fantasy world for as long as i can remember on here.
          He has this obsession that fury is some kind of boxing immortal and then when chubby coke head fury went all bandy and loopy lou he disapeared from the face of the earth.
          Fishead is back again after fury facing stefan sugarplumferi.
          Boks ask vinny where his mate denium has gone ?

Comment

Originally posted by SeGoodland View Post
            Had the fight even been 100% confirmed yet??? They are really taking their time...it’s been like 2 weeks...so much for quick work by Warren and Finkel.
            Tyson has to win his fight with Vienetta first before the fight gets signed...

Comment

Fury should do more neck strengthening exercises.

Comment

I really hope Fury follows through with the Wilder fight, and looks good in his next fight.

Boxing needs big fights like him vs Wilder. Boxing doesn't need guys like Eddie Hearn that prevents them from happening.

I hope it is a close fight and they do two or three of them. Maybe Joshua can find a few other late 30's early 40's guys to fight in the meantime.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                  Fury is currently the same weight as when he fought Chisora. Lets not forget this is a guy used to ballooning between fights and cutting weight in camp.... by the time he fights Wilder he will 100% be in fighting shape and around the same as he was for Klitschko.... you obviously haven't been following his training footage if you still think he is a tub of goo. He's looking good already and will go into the Wilder camp in the best shape he has EVER been in going into a camp.
                  Anyone that balloons then cuts to the extent he does not only severely damages the body but also drains them. Evidence of this was his 12 round bout with Klitschko where he threw less than 100 punches over a 12 round period. Trust me, for him to be innprime shape and CONDITIONING it would take his body a sustained year and a half of a heavy workout regimen and I just don’t see him doing that

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
                    Anyone that balloons then cuts to the extent he does not only severely damages the body but also drains them. Evidence of this was his 12 round bout with Klitschko where he threw less than 100 punches over a 12 round period. Trust me, for him to be innprime shape and CONDITIONING it would take his body a sustained year and a half of a heavy workout regimen and I just don’t see him doing that
                    I’m no expert. But doesn’t fury have experience so he’d have kind of an idea of what he was like at his peak? Like his sprint times and everything?

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                      I’m no expert. But doesn’t fury have experience so he’d have kind of an idea of what he was like at his peak? Like his sprint times and everything?
                      Sure I’m not doubting that he thinks he is at his peak. I can tell you if he was at his peak when fighting Klitschko and couldn’t manage throwing over 100 punches in the fight then it will be a very early night. Trust me it takes its toll cutting weight like that and by the amount he does. It drains fighters in the gym

Comment

Working...
                      X