Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Golovkin, Sanchez Went Too Far With Their Statements

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Calibaloc View Post
    Fair enough but GGG's resume does not have the various styles and levels of the people like Canelo fought. GGG resume is a little shaky imo. And I think Canelo is a little more upset than GGG
    Canelo clearly has the bigger names on his resume yes, but most of those came at Jr middleweight against faded fighters. At least my opinion anyway.
    And canelo I'm sure is pissed. But as someone else on this thread previously mentioned, because of this debacle with may being rescheduled GGG had to lose his IBF belt and several million dollars for something that was outside of his control. It's always been golovkins goal to unify titles and now he's 2 short

Comment

Canelo is going to be given a career ending beating this fight . Canelo is coming to fight this time instead of running, and he will end up having the career beaten out of him trying to save face. Expect to see another Duran vs Davey Moore type fight here.

Comment

Nel o was arrogant and never showed much humbleness since fight.
        He has never been a gentleman in talking about fight and give his take on people's opinion that 3G deserved win.
        Nel o thinks he best 3g but has never addressed the fact that most had 3g winning.

Comment

Originally posted by Billycostigan View Post
          Canelo clearly has the bigger names on his resume yes, but most of those came at Jr middleweight against faded fighters. At least my opinion anyway.
          And canelo I'm sure is pissed. But as someone else on this thread previously mentioned, because of this debacle with may being rescheduled GGG had to lose his IBF belt and several million dollars for something that was outside of his control. It's always been golovkins goal to unify titles and now he's 2 short
          Yeah i feel bad for GGG that he had to cancel becuase Canelo got popped

Comment

Buwahaha, never, ever seen such a spoiled, entitled cheater in my life. This gurl about to get wrecked.

Comment

Originally posted by Dramacyde View Post
              GGG is definitely getting knocked out.
              Canelo is getting TKOed 8th round via consistent body work from Gennady.

Comment

Clenelo is taking it personal and will show it in the ring. He will fight for 1 min 1 second a round now instead of 1 min

Comment

At this point Canelo should get same hate Floyd got. Ever since he won that 160 belt.

Comment

Funny how the same hypocrites that say ggg resume is suspect are the same ones that laud the ridiculously bad resumes of Spence and Crawford. No double standards there at all hahaha! Fcuking coward biased mools.

Comment

Wa wa wa crine azz baby

Comment

Working...
                      X