Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Golovkin, Sanchez Went Too Far With Their Statements

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

red balls gonna run he will run like a coyote

Comment

This ginger maricon looks skinnier than ever. Hints that everyone should notice. Hope this culero gets beat even more decisively than last time..

Comment

“I don’t know why Golovkin’s corner or team have been aggressive in their talks”

Uh, dunno... maybe because you were using PEDs? Just a crazy thought!

Comment

Originally posted by Dramacyde View Post
          GGG is definitely getting knocked out.
          Lol sure. A guy (GGG) who in 380 plus fights who's never been down or out is getting knocked out by the guy (canelo) who's last recent hit list included knockouts of amir Khan and Smith? I tend to doubt that.
          Most likely we're going to see another decision

Comment

Originally posted by Calibaloc View Post
            I have a feeling Canelo is gonna beat GGG's @$$ and i dont even like canelo...WHen skilled fighters are upset at their opponents they take $*it to crazy levels
            Judging by his amateur, Olympic and professional pedigree I'd say Golovkin is the highly skilled fighter. And HE too is upset so we shall see

Comment

Originally posted by YoungKing88 View Post
              Dramacyde only spitting the truth. BK in the house. GGG is going down for sure. Young King x
              Good bet your ****ing house on it then Mr. 15 posts. Go ahead and lose everything.

Comment

Originally posted by BlakBread904 View Post
                Canelo lost the benefit of respect when he decided to not to take his upcoming fight with GGG serious, by supposedly eating "corner/street tacos"
                Even Nevada knew he was a liar, proven, suspended drug cheat.

Comment

Ggg gonna get outboxed intelligently!

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                    Has he really gone to far? You failed a drugs test which resulted in ggg losing one of his belts Im not surprised he’s pissed.
                    I have to agree with this statement, GGG actually lost one of his belts due to this debacle. Canelo sounding more and more like a hoto with every statement.

Comment

Originally posted by Billycostigan View Post
                      Judging by his amateur, Olympic and professional pedigree I'd say Golovkin is the highly skilled fighter. And HE too is upset so we shall see
                      Fair enough but GGG's resume does not have the various styles and levels of the people like Canelo fought. GGG resume is a little shaky imo. And I think Canelo is a little more upset than GGG

Comment

Working...
                      X