Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-18-2018, 12:56 PM #1
Da Real HMIC

Quoted: 2665 Post(s)
Ric Flair Drip has a reputation beyond reputeRic Flair Drip has a reputation beyond reputeRic Flair Drip has a reputation beyond reputeRic Flair Drip has a reputation beyond reputeRic Flair Drip has a reputation beyond reputeRic Flair Drip has a reputation beyond reputeRic Flair Drip has a reputation beyond reputeRic Flair Drip has a reputation beyond reputeRic Flair Drip has a reputation beyond reputeRic Flair Drip has a reputation beyond reputeRic Flair Drip has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 587,714,420,126,529,611,628,544.00
Total Points: 587,714,420,126,530,484,043,776.00
Congrats on 10k mate.. - iJohn Locke No Message - oscar_angels091 Celtic Pride - VERMIN thanks for voting for me - Cleto_Reyes to my homie - Tha_Greatest 
you themod homie, you in control of the hispanic lounge, lol!!!!!!!, true story, lol - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Congrats to supermod - jazluvr Thanks for all the help man - BulgariasFinest Hola amor <3 :kiss: - Bossy niners lakers, trojans - Tha_Greatest for being good sport in the, "start rumors" thread - jose830 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 15,000 posteos! :beerchug: - jose830 100 Green Karma. - Fists_of_Fury ran out of greens - UTEP i said i wanted it wrapped in bacon ese - Tago Nang Tago 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - led Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - led Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - led AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Wall $treeter 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - (ROY) Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bigdlb12 
Default Inside Plot: Nelo Theory "The bad hombre"... what say you?

Ok so I wanna know what you f4ggs think about this theory on the Nelo saga........

Canelo is and has been the "good guy" from the start of his career. He has been able to amass a large amount of fans and some haters in that time period.

After the first 3XG fight where he showed some arrogance and some gusto......he picked up quite a bit of haters.... the fight was a smashing success in the box office....

This got GB and Nelo thinking of the Mayweather Model... that is dupe dumb sons of B!tches to hate you and pay to see you fail... that way you get your fans to pay and probably even a greater number of haters to pay too....

how do you turn a good guy to a bad guy? come up positive... take advantage of the tiny suspension to follow and get that knee surgery you needed to get any way out the way... gain a c u n t load of haters who no mater what you do or say will want to hate on you...and now won't think twice about dropping they C note to see you get you ass kicked...

test negative after and then sign up for yearly round the clock testing to get your fan base back on the ship

all in preparation for a mega record breaking Sept fight that would have made major money any way but now prob gonna be the number one stunna largely thanks to the haters you picked up ... and the fans that stuck by you...

and errybody laughs all the way to the bank..(sept the fans of course)

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

What say you???????????????
Ric Flair Drip is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-18-2018, 01:24 PM #2
Contender

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
jypehob will become famous soon enough
Bank: 498,996.94
Total Points: 513,729.56

I dont think it was done on purpose because Mayweathers hate came from him winning after all the trash talking he would do... The majority of Canelos hate would come from being a cheat... 2 completely different things. I do believe they will run with it... I mean if team Canelo is smart they will...
jypehob is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 01:56 PM #3
Contender

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
omh is just really niceomh is just really niceomh is just really niceomh is just really nice
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,000,025,009.59

No he already had plenty of haters without trying in Mexico and USA simply for having red hair and light skin too much success.testing positive for a ped skipping Cinco de mayo which landed on a Saturday this year risking current and future endorsement deals if he wanted even more haters he would simply have to start trash talking which is never been his style.
omh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 01:56 PM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8765 Post(s)
kafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,989,168,779,381,695,576,014,848.00
Total Points: 1,989,168,779,381,695,576,014,848.00
:) - Beercules :) - MDPopescu Don't be so damned sensitive, you're Scottish. - Scott.Weiland. Have a Sunday beer on me - Steve plunger true poster!!! - MDPopescu 
war jezza! - mlac P4P funny poster list on BScene - Snoop Frog ok - clandestino Thnx for the green. Cheers - Boxing Goat 

Or maybe Canelo has been getting advice from a cokehead? Just a theory.
kafkod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 06:35 PM #5
Da Real HMIC

Ric Flair Drip has a reputation beyond reputeRic Flair Drip has a reputation beyond reputeRic Flair Drip has a reputation beyond reputeRic Flair Drip has a reputation beyond reputeRic Flair Drip has a reputation beyond reputeRic Flair Drip has a reputation beyond reputeRic Flair Drip has a reputation beyond reputeRic Flair Drip has a reputation beyond reputeRic Flair Drip has a reputation beyond reputeRic Flair Drip has a reputation beyond reputeRic Flair Drip has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats on 10k mate.. - iJohn Locke No Message - oscar_angels091 Celtic Pride - VERMIN thanks for voting for me - Cleto_Reyes to my homie - Tha_Greatest 
you themod homie, you in control of the hispanic lounge, lol!!!!!!!, true story, lol - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Congrats to supermod - jazluvr Thanks for all the help man - BulgariasFinest Hola amor &lt;3 :kiss: - Bossy niners lakers, trojans - Tha_Greatest for being good sport in the, &quot;start rumors&quot; thread - jose830 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 15,000 posteos! :beerchug: - jose830 100 Green Karma. - Fists_of_Fury ran out of greens - UTEP i said i wanted it wrapped in bacon ese - Tago Nang Tago 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - led Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - led Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - led AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Wall $treeter 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - (ROY) Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bigdlb12 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kafkod View Post
Or maybe Canelo has been getting advice from a cokehead? Just a theory.
Old 05-18-2018, 06:43 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2179 Post(s)
Koba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 50,015,000,000,200,989,212,672.00
racist - Mr McDowell Congrats on the newborn! - -KULT- Happy Father's Day, and congrats! :D - DionysusX Congrats! - MDPopescu No Message - ^lll 
No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll 
No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - 1hourRun Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ric-O Suave View Post
Ok so I wanna know what you f4ggs think about this theory on the Nelo saga........

Canelo is and has been the "good guy" from the start of his career. He has been able to amass a large amount of fans and some haters in that time period.

After the first 3XG fight where he showed some arrogance and some gusto......he picked up quite a bit of haters.... the fight was a smashing success in the box office....

This got GB and Nelo thinking of the Mayweather Model... that is dupe dumb sons of B!tches to hate you and pay to see you fail... that way you get your fans to pay and probably even a greater number of haters to pay too....

how do you turn a good guy to a bad guy? come up positive... take advantage of the tiny suspension to follow and get that knee surgery you needed to get any way out the way... gain a c u n t load of haters who no mater what you do or say will want to hate on you...and now won't think twice about dropping they C note to see you get you ass kicked...

test negative after and then sign up for yearly round the clock testing to get your fan base back on the ship

all in preparation for a mega record breaking Sept fight that would have made major money any way but now prob gonna be the number one stunna largely thanks to the haters you picked up ... and the fans that stuck by you...

and errybody laughs all the way to the bank..(sept the fans of course)

What say you???????????????
..or maybe he just ate tainted meat or was dosing Clen? I'm not really sure there's a need to add an extra layer of complexity here. Sometimes **** is exactly what it appears to be.
Koba-Grozny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 06:51 PM #7
Left hook city central

Quoted: 1213 Post(s)
Introspective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 379.96
Total Points: 70,436,057,567,556.28
CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 

I must confess I fuked his ma, (canelos) in marrakesh on holiday she was a disgusting dog. Her vagin hang like wizards sleeve.
Introspective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 07:09 PM #8
Da Real HMIC

Congrats to supermod - jazluvr Thanks for all the help man - BulgariasFinest Hola amor &lt;3 :kiss: - Bossy niners lakers, trojans - Tha_Greatest for being good sport in the, &quot;start rumors&quot; thread - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gennadyevich View Post
I must confess I fuked his ma, (canelos) in marrakesh on holiday she was a disgusting dog. Her vagin hang like wizards sleeve.
very nice how much?
Old 05-18-2018, 07:12 PM #9
Left hook city central

Quoted: 1213 Post(s)
Introspective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 379.96
Total Points: 70,436,057,567,556.28
CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ric-O Suave View Post
very nice how much?
For free bro. Only what was left of my dignity was spent. I had Saul on facetime telling me he was "going to punch my fuking face in" so I laughed nervously and sprinted off naked with my chopper swinging in the wind remnants of canelos mothers musk on my fingers and chopper.
Introspective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 07:20 PM #10
Da Real HMIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gennadyevich View Post
For free bro. Only what was left of my dignity was spent. I had Saul on facetime telling me he was "going to punch my fuking face in" so I laughed nervously and sprinted off naked with my chopper swinging in the wind remnants of canelos mothers musk on my fingers and chopper.

Share This With Friends

Tags
"the, hombre"..., inside, nelo, plot:, theory, you?

User Tag List