Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronaldo finding out what the champions is like without the refs favoring Madrid like the always do.

Still I wouldn’t be surprised if UEFA decide they need Ronaldo’s star power to remain in the tournament. I expect a few suspect penalties in Italy.
    Last edited by JJRod; 02-20-2019, 07:52 PM.

Comment

• Let's go Liverpool

Comment

• “ I have 5 champions leagues and Atlético 0”

Good to see Ronaldo staying classy in a loss.

Comment

• Schalke sucks... horrible coaching.

Comment

• I wonder if Sarri will pick Barkley or Kovacic tonight and I wonder what minute he will bring on one for the other.

I’m going 62nd

Comment

• Originally posted by JJRod View Post
              Ronaldo finding out what the champions is like without the refs favoring Madrid like the always do.

Still I wouldn’t be surprised if UEFA decide they need Ronaldo’s star power to remain in the tournament. I expect a few suspect penalties in Italy.
              Yep 15 penalty goals out of what 116+ goals overall in the CL.. I am sure the poor guy needs UEFA to to give him some penalties to score

Messi/Barca fanboy by any chance?

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                Yep 15 penalty goals out of what 116+ goals overall in the CL.. I am sure the poor guy needs UEFA to to give him some penalties to score

Messi/Barca fanboy by any chance?
                Lol not at all a Barça fan.
                But you have to be blind not to see how CL has favored Madrid (which included Ronaldo) the past couple of years. Off side goals, suspect red cards, penalties etc.

They’ve favored Barça too for that matter.

Seeing as how UEFA protects its valuable brands (Madrid, Barça) it’s not a stretch to think they’d protect another brand (Ronaldo) and try to keep him and Juve in the CL.
                Last edited by JJRod; 02-21-2019, 11:43 AM.

Comment

• So sick of Messi and Ronaldo chat.

Need Mbappe to start banging in 45 goals a season then that’s the dawning of a new age.

I like this Mbappe. He gave a load of cash so they could find the pilot of the missing plane. I also like how he was disgusted when that DJ asked the female footballer of the year to twerk.

Tbh he’s got a bit more going on than both Ronaldo and Messi it seems even at his young age.

You can see why Pele is trying to pass the torch to him.

Mbappe is a cool kid.

Let’s be honest Messi got all his clothes shopping in Marks and Spencer’s blue harbour range until Neymar showed up at Barca.

At least Ronaldo clearly has deep seated psychological issues and a borderline God complex.

I mean if it turns out Ronaldo has successfully cloned himself and murdered a few people would anyone be that shocked?
                  Last edited by Sparked_26; 02-21-2019, 12:51 PM.

Comment

• Chelsea line up vs City despite encouraging performances from CHO and Emerson. Even RLC.

————-—Kepa———————

Azpi—-Rudiger—Luiz—Alonso

—————Jorginho—————-

———Barkley—-Kante———-

Willian————————-Hazard

——————Higuain—————-

Subs:

Kovacic for Barkley 60 mins
                    Pedro for Willian 75 mins
                    Emerson for Alonso 80 mins

Result 5 nil probably 2 nil after 15 minutes again

Comment

• Originally posted by JJRod View Post
                      Lol not at all a Barça fan.
                      But you have to be blind not to see how CL has favored Madrid (which included Ronaldo) the past couple of years. Off side goals, suspect red cards, penalties etc.

They’ve favored Barça too for that matter.

Seeing as how UEFA protects its valuable brands (Madrid, Barça) it’s not a stretch to think they’d protect another brand (Ronaldo) and try to keep him and Juve in the CL.
                      Well we can agree on that.. Spanish clubs have been heavily favoured for the past 20 years at least

Ronaldo won the CL at United and made CL finals though.. he's one of the greatest ever

And Sparked until an Mpappe or Neymar steps up it won't happen.. the consistency of Ronaldo/Messi is unreal. I'd say the likes of Ronaldhino/Rivaldo have hit tha5 level.. but not for 10+ seasons.. more like 2 or 3 (Ronaldhino)

The amount of mental fortitude it takes to stay at that level is unreal.. Ronaldo and Ronaldhino just gorged themselves on fine wine.. food and *****
                      Last edited by MOTHERDUCKER; 02-21-2019, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X