No announcement yet.

"Depends on my promoter Bob Arum"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why does Fury have to prove anything?

He's the lineal champion. All roads lead to him.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
      Listen , the boxer always has a say in it
      Good for him , I tip my hat off to him for the contract but pretty sure that by him signing the contract he also got more power
      Fights can be made , just look how fast Garcia -Spence got made
      Trust me , fighters have a big say who’s their fighting next
      Garcia and Spence are both with Haymon though, no? When have Top Rank ever let their fighters decide who they're gonna fight? Not every promotional company runs their business the same way. I don't think any Top Rank fighter has a "big say" in who they're fighting next, unless you can point one out?

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
        Fury is losing support fast. What a complete turnaround from last year.
        No hes not losing support in the real world, i doubt he cares what youtubers on barbershop conversations page think of him. He already beat the boogeyman. Deontay had 12 rounds to do it and he couldnt get the job done. Nearly but not quite!!!!

Comment

His promoter is Frank Warren

Comment

Hate to say it that knockdown took a lot from the gypsy king

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
              No hes not losing support in the real world, i doubt he cares what youtubers on barbershop conversations page think of him. He already beat the boogeyman. Deontay had 12 rounds to do it and he couldnt get the job done. Nearly but not quite!!!!
              Yep, schooled him 9 3 and got robbed. What's the point doing it again?

And are people forgetting it was Wilder who came out with 400 excuses as soon as the final bell rang as to why he looked like a ****ing bum barring 2 punches? Excuse after excuse after excuse from Bum Squad

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                Fury survived by the thinnest of margins and realized that trying to avoid being knocked out by Wilder over 24 rounds is nearly impossible.

Comment

Terence Crawford was saying the same thing doe.

"It ain't my job to get the fights done...It's up to Bob..."

Comment

i love how arum is out here like "were gonna send wilder a fair offer....were still pursuing that fight"

just yesterday "wed like to wait till later in the year"

classic lol

Comment

people tend to forget, or dont want to admit, what arum did to floyd

jerked him around in public pretending to negotiate but never really wanting the fight....it caused dan rafael, who had always championed pac, to even blame arum...and of course the famous "99 arum excuses" article

arum was so awful during that time floyd finally said "fock it...dont care im done with them dudes".....it worked

hearn seemed to try a similar tactic over the last year with wilder.....i wonder if bob will do the same trick again

Comment

Working...
                      X