No announcement yet.

Killer Mike Thinks Christianity Does Black People More Harm Than Good

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    You're trying to understand something you yourself made up? Good luck with that I guess
    So you said it as a joke one day and people believed so you thought why not just roll with it?

Id believe you a martian before I believe that you black.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      Don't include me in this. Especially when all of a sudden mentioning me for recognition as being black, when you were one of the ones saying I wasn't black in the first place

Of course one would have to be black to be black, sure. But being black also comes with What you identify as. And in no way, shape or form, from what I observed over the years, you do NOT identify culturally or socially as being black, other than you being born the shaded color you are

And no I'm not calling you an uncle Tom, because I actually know the definition of an Uncle Tom. But I've seen you shuck, jive and coon for Meritorious Manumisions too many times on this forum to count

A black man can speak properly, be educated, not necessarily have to like stereotypical things about black culture and still be black. To me, you sir are not black, but are a white racist apologist in black skin... That's just my take, nothing personal.
      Please quote me when I said you weren't black, I'll wait. Like I care what you think about me being black. You're just another dumb ideological slave that thinks all black people have to measure up to your form of blackness you are what's wrong in the black community, shame you can't see it.

Also please show me where I was chucking and jiving
      You so desperate for black approval you were yelling for Gloveking to confirm your blackness in a video.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
        So you said it as a joke one day and people believed so you thought why not just roll with it?

Id believe you a martian before I believe that you black.
        I honestly couldn't care less what a troll on a boxing forum believes about me or not. As I said, good luck with that

Comment

Don't include me in this. Especially when all of a sudden mentioning me for recognition as being black, when you were one of the ones saying I wasn't black in the first place

Of course one would have to be black to be black, sure. But being black also comes with What you identify as. And in no way, shape or form, from what I observed over the years, you do NOT identify culturally or socially as being black, other than you being born the shaded color you are

And no I'm not calling you an uncle Tom, because I actually know the definition of an Uncle Tom. But I've seen you shuck, jive and coon for Meritorious Manumisions too many times on this forum to count

A black man can speak properly, be educated, not necessarily have to like stereotypical things about black culture and still be black. To me, you sir are not black, but are a white racist apologist in black skin... That's just my take, nothing personal.
          You give him too much credit.

He is not black.

Comment

And to be fair, I've seen you shuck and jive when it was convenient

Like that time you were backing Rockin when he was telling people to get off welfare and go back to Africa.

Not fooled by you either. You want to be militant, but in reality, you remind me of someone like The Game... The type to live out in Beverly Hills, Ca and promote the "culture" as some sort of fashion brand

Not saying you live in a nice neighborhood or living in a nice neighborhood is bad. Hell, I live in a nice neighborhood right now. That's not the point

The point is, you promote the "culture" like it's some brand name clothing attire. But in reality, you're more self serving and individualistic than actually trying to educate and help people. Just my observation
            Bump the thread about Rockin being on food stamps and you'll see I was defending Rockin. This was before I knew the dude was a racist and he had said nothing racist in that thread when I was saying it's ok for him to be on food stamps. But I know your type. You have identity issues. Your lack of melanin makes you go harder cuz you gotta overcompensate.

I seen you on video. You're still trying to convince people you're black, Talcum X

Matter of fact you don't even gotta bump it. Here is my reponse to Rockin in that thread right here. He didn't say **** racist or about black people going back to Africa. So you're another one exposed as a liar.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...2&postcount=27

I don't know why ya'll keep coming at me with these lies when ya'll know I don't forget **** and will pull up the receipts in a minute
            Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 02-20-2019, 02:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              I seen you on video. You're still trying to convince people you're black, Talcum X

Funny you say that. I remember you ran to me for confirmation that you were black when other posters accused you of not being black

My question is why would you run to a non-black poster for confirmation that you're black, if he himself wasn't black?

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                You give him too much credit.

He is not black.
                He's a lost cause. I wouldn't even waste energy on him

Comment

Funny you say that. I remember you ran to me for confirmation that you were black when other posters accused you of not being black

My question is why would you run to a non-black poster for confirmation that you're black, if he himself wasn't black?
                  Here's my comment to rockin in that thread. Now explain to me why you would choose to lie on me Talcum X?

Comment

• Mu****as just make up scenarios in they head about me like I can't go back and pull up the **** I said. I remember EVERYTHING and can pull the receipts in a matter of minutes

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      Here's my comment to rockin in that thread. Now explain to me why you would choose to lie on me Talcum X?

Lie on you?

Again, you came running to me for confirmation that you were black.... Why?

And yes, you were shucking and jiving for Rockin, the racist. Talking about "he doesn't have to explain schit to people. Do him".. Pretty sure that's the thread he was telling people to get off welfare and go back to Africa

You were up there trying to get cool points. And then once he put you in the same boat as everyone else, you're b1tch ass was up there telling him "I even defended you when you admitted to being on welfare", as if you thought by doing acts of meritorious Manumisions would somehow exclude you from also being attacked by Rockin the racist

You're a phony and we all see through you marketing the "culture" as some clothing line. Sit down, boy

Comment

Working...
                      X